Team Collision and Free Camera on death

I guess I’m making them just one topic, but these are the main 2 issues I have.
I want to be able to stand on my friends heads in a halo game… It seems silly to take that feature out. It just takes away the immersion to pass through people.
My second issue is that there should be a free 360 degree camera to watch your teammates after you are dead instead of just being locked to look at what’s in front of them. I hope this would only be a competitive feature in the actual release, like how it was in halo 5.

> 2533274852514132;1:
> I guess I’m making them just one topic, but these are the main 2 issues I have.
> I want to be able to stand on my friends heads in a halo game… It seems silly to take that feature out. It just takes away the immersion to pass through people.
> My second issue is that there should be a free 360 degree camera to watch your teammates after you are dead instead of just being locked to look at what’s in front of them. I hope this would only be a competitive feature in the actual release, like how it was in halo 5.

I agree on the camera issue. Plus, you should be able to rotate the camera around your own spartan.