Team / Clan / Whatever ?

So I never have been into gaming so much that I’d feel the need to be in a “clan” or “team”, but recently I’ve been playing Reach and get annoyed when I’m having a good games and then suddenly, everyone quits out and I get stuck with a team that not only doesn’t work together at all, but is pretty horrible.

So a friend and I created a couple new gamertags, namely just for when we want to play competitively, because our current names are plagued with horrible K/D spreads due to being horrible at Halo when we first started using them, and because of playing a lot of Griffball and the like. We decided, "hey, why not make team/clan type names and get a couple other people that are decent and play regularly to play with us when we feel like playing competitively and not just for sh*ts and grins), so… we did.

It’s lame, I know. Clans are stupid and blah blah blah, I get it. But it’s less about that, and more about wanting consistency. So our names both start with “MDK”, which I’ll leave you to speculate what it means (begin jokes NOW). I’m obviously “MDK Dreadnaught” (I know that’s the incorrect-but-frequently-used spelling, it’s intentional; I like the look better), and he’s “MDK Remnant”.

We just want to know if anyone’s interested in hookin’ up to play. Must be older than 18 please, and be decent. There will obviously be eh, “tryouts” I suppose you could call them, and if we work well then so be it. An “MDK [something]” since we stupidly already started that trend, so there is a bit of “sacrifice” per say. But many people make new accounts all the time anyway, right? Right.

Anyhoo, it’s just an idea. If it works, great, if not, we really aren’t bothered. We just thought it’d be fun to try.

Cheers!

Me and some buddies are looking for good people to play with. Add me: Kalarba

> Me and some buddies are looking for good people to play with. Add me: Kalarba

Will do when I get home from work tonight.

He and I aren’t “the best” players; I’m really good when I want to be (and when I don’t have a team that sucks, or I’m not playing some insanely amazing 12 year old Asian kids or something), but we’re not looking to “zomg dominate”. We just want some consistency, and maybe even get better as a team so we’re not running into situations where our team (and by extension, us), are doing so bad that it’s not fun anymore.

I am usually positive for K/D most games of SWAT (which is what I’m best at). Usually at least +3 or +5, sometimes +8 or +9 on a good day. If not, I almost always at least break even. I average around 10-15 kills per game on SWAT as well.

My buddy is not quite as good as I am, but he doesn’t play as much. When he does, and is serious about it, he can do very well. But when we started to get owned because our team quits out or just sucks, it’s difficult to keep spirits up and give a damn, so we end up just shooting teammates that just stand there or keep running into situations blindly and getting killed EVERY time. That ends up being more fun than trying in vain to carry the team and win the game lol.

Would you be willing, if we play well as a team, to make a GT named “MDK Kalarba”?

Actually sounds kinda good.

hey im in a clan called OGN if you want you can be apart we do alot of teamwork though just a heads up
gt avcusa2000
add me if you want to join

> So I never have been into gaming so much that I’d feel the need to be in a “clan” or “team”, but recently I’ve been playing Reach and get annoyed when I’m having a good games and then suddenly, everyone quits out and I get stuck with a team that not only doesn’t work together at all, but is pretty horrible.
>
> So a friend and I created a couple new gamertags, namely just for when we want to play competitively, because our current names are plagued with horrible K/D spreads due to being horrible at Halo when we first started using them, and because of playing a lot of Griffball and the like. We decided, "hey, why not make team/clan type names and get a couple other people that are decent and play regularly to play with us when we feel like playing competitively and not just for sh*ts and grins), so… we did.
>
> It’s lame, I know. Clans are stupid and blah blah blah, I get it. But it’s less about that, and more about wanting consistency. So our names both start with “MDK”, which I’ll leave you to speculate what it means (begin jokes NOW). I’m obviously “MDK Dreadnaught” (I know that’s the incorrect-but-frequently-used spelling, it’s intentional; I like the look better), and he’s “MDK Remnant”.
>
> We just want to know if anyone’s interested in hookin’ up to play. Must be older than 18 please, and be decent. There will obviously be eh, “tryouts” I suppose you could call them, and if we work well then so be it. An “MDK [something]” since we stupidly already started that trend, so there is a bit of “sacrifice” per say. But many people make new accounts all the time anyway, right? Right.
>
> Anyhoo, it’s just an idea. If it works, great, if not, we really aren’t bothered. We just thought it’d be fun to try.
>
>
> Cheers!

Here you go bro, more quality players here to hook up with than almost anywhere . . .

Site stats as of this post(7.24);

There are currently 55 users online.
Most users ever online was 564.
Threads;
Posts;
Members;
Active Members;
Chat Box Activity;
There are 47526 post’s in the chatbox (from which 1090 were sent during the last 24H).

Current events;
1v1 ZBNS Ladder Open 1600 MSP to the winner!
Congrats Vette and Replica on winning your new Xboxs.
Mission system competition

Competitive ladder system;
1v1
2v2
4v4
ladders already set up and active and new maps coming in all the time.

Custom Groups;
40th Assault Battalion
SwaT Madness
Ladies of Halo Community
HTFB Machinima
!Good Game Group!
IGL Grifball
Hcom Grifballholics
HC Video Department
Anime Community
HC Minecrafters
HC Writers Association
Dropshock Brigade
Drunken Players Association
(to name a few of the current 55+ groups)

Recent events;
Community Mixer with HaloTracks.org July 22nd 700 pm edt
Back to the Nest - GN with Night Owl!! July 21st 6 pm est
Lets Roll Mission Night: July 8th, 2012
Get in the ring: July 29th, 2012
SwaT Madness GN #2 July 7th @ 900 pm est
Lets Roll 4v4 competition July 7th
Fiddies-She-kani-cans Competition
100 prizes to be given away valued from $6.50 to $65.00
PMS and Halo Community Mixer: June 9th, 2012
Grifgoose Tournament: June 15th, 2012
SwaT Madness Game Night #1: June 16th, 2012
Halo Community Customs Night #2: June 16th, 2012
Lets Roll Mission Night: June 19th, 2012
GN #33 for 40A: June 23rd, 2012
Halo Community Game Night #3: May 12th, 2012 to May 13th, 2012
HC 40A Game Night #32: Satuday May 19th, 2012
HC CTF 4v4 Tournament: May 20th, 2012

Upcoming events;
9th Mobile Division’s Friday Night Forza: June 29th, 2012 to July 28th, 2012
4 v 4 Slayer Tourney on Custom maps - date to be announced
Fiddies-She-kani-cans Competition - ongoing forum with various contest’s & prizes
monthly Game Nights with various custom groups
Soon to add new competitions and contests

Join HaloCommunity.com Today, and start playing with new team mates tonight.

PM me if you have any questions

@MDK Dreadnaught

Heylo!

I’m the Admin over at RFM, which is “Rated for Mature” abbreviated. Should you wish and are still looking please apply here and see if you qualify. We are not underage, so I think you will find us to be a better choice than any “clan” out there. No offense to other clans, but I will stick by my statement. Truth.

Thanks,
>HiT

We’re a new and laid back clan. But, when we need something done, we do it right. We’re always recruiting. We have training matches and like having clan battles and of course having fun. We make sure we treat our clan members with respect. Our clan has an organized ranking system. There are five ranks which are Recruit, Corporal, Sergeant, Brigadier, and last but not least General. You can get awesome awards with our new award system. If you want to join our clan send YouxxGotxxOwned a friend request and a message stating that you would like to join or You can join by our website 458 Spartans .

> So I never have been into gaming so much that I’d feel the need to be in a “clan” or “team”, but recently I’ve been playing Reach and get annoyed when I’m having a good games and then suddenly, everyone quits out and I get stuck with a team that not only doesn’t work together at all, but is pretty horrible.
>
> So a friend and I created a couple new gamertags, namely just for when we want to play competitively, because our current names are plagued with horrible K/D spreads due to being horrible at Halo when we first started using them, and because of playing a lot of Griffball and the like. We decided, "hey, why not make team/clan type names and get a couple other people that are decent and play regularly to play with us when we feel like playing competitively and not just for sh*ts and grins), so… we did.
>
> It’s lame, I know. Clans are stupid and blah blah blah, I get it. But it’s less about that, and more about wanting consistency. So our names both start with “MDK”, which I’ll leave you to speculate what it means (begin jokes NOW). I’m obviously “MDK Dreadnaught” (I know that’s the incorrect-but-frequently-used spelling, it’s intentional; I like the look better), and he’s “MDK Remnant”.
>
> We just want to know if anyone’s interested in hookin’ up to play. Must be older than 18 please, and be decent. There will obviously be eh, “tryouts” I suppose you could call them, and if we work well then so be it. An “MDK [something]” since we stupidly already started that trend, so there is a bit of “sacrifice” per say. But many people make new accounts all the time anyway, right? Right.
>
> Anyhoo, it’s just an idea. If it works, great, if not, we really aren’t bothered. We just thought it’d be fun to try.
>
>
> Cheers!

Legenary Fallen Spartans are recruiting if you are interested check us out here