Team Ball is The Most Fun I've Had In The MCC

Yes, I said it.

I don’t know why, as I’ve always hated Oddball, but this playlist has given me more fun than anything before in the game. My first match in the playlist is a testament to that.
So I never played Ricochet in Halo 4, and I was excited to try it out. I entered the match and started in Pitfall. The announcer sounded like a sports announcer and the sports music came on. We ran for the ball, and I started to play. Originally, I thought I had to be right next to the goal to throw the ball in, but over time, I figured out that I can just throw it from halfway across the map and it will hit the goal. I swear, I had so much fun with the loud announcer yelling cheesily “GOAL!” and me throwing the ball from long distances and making it. I also had a lot of fun killing to get to the ball.

So to put it bluntly, I think Team Ball is the best playlist so far. And even after this match I had an equally fun Halo 3 match with Oddball. I don’t know why, but I loved it.

k

> 2533274819794644;2:
> k

If you have nothing to say, why did you bother posting in the first place?

I love team ball. Oddball is my favorite game type. However, I’m getting a little tired of playing Halo 2 oddball on turf and lockout. There are 3 other games to play guys.

> 2533274936032899;3:
> > 2533274819794644;2:
> > k
>
>
> If you have nothing to say, why did you bother posting in the first place?

I read that in Jorges voice lol.
“SPARTANS, MY BUTTOCKS, MY BUTTOCKS!”

Oddball is the best IMO, Ricochet is fun but I don’t like H4 that much.

Halo 2 oddball is the stuff. Look forward to playing a few games tonight after work.

Definitely one of my favorite gametypes

Love oddball, just wish more people would vote for it :frowning:

edit: just realized there is team ball in MCC…AWESOME!

Team oddball sucks , no votrs halo 1 , halo 4 is non competitive which means we have bad kids vs tryhard and that’s boring also Anyone rarely votes for halo 4 . Halo 3 doesn’t have BR starts but h2c does ??? Literally all of my games have been h2c and I know it’s because of the BR starts.

> 2533274842266413;4:
> I love team ball. Oddball is my favorite game type. However, I’m getting a little tired of playing Halo 2 oddball on turf and lockout. There are 3 other games to play guys.

I definitely agree, halo 2 is fine every now and then but geez. I LOVE sticky ball, ricochet, and a nice competitive game of Halo 3 ball. I can honestly live without halo 2 classic modes.

Same! it can get so competitive and crazy. I play with my friend every night I can.

I thought no one wanted Team Ball or likes it.

Glad to see you like it OP.

Low Ball is the best variant. Not sure if it’s in this playlist though.

I like the idea but i would still rather an every objective playlist. when there is only one objectives i feel as though it can get boring fast.

I just wish Halo 3 had BR starts also. Why it doesn’t is beyond me.
And Ricochet isn’t bad, but I hate Stickyball. That’s not even fun and is just boring.
I’m not a fan of Halo 4 at all, but Ricochet is pretty enjoyable because it’s different and casual fun.
I hope they can just keep Ball or an objective playlist, throw in doubles, SWAT, and Snipers, and it will be awesome.