Team arena gamestypes

So I think 343 in joking with me, cuz they keep giving me arena breakout every game. what do you make of this foolishness

IDK man, Breakout really doesn’t belong in that playlist.

Yeah, Arena Breakout is an obnoxious game mode. I think it should show up in the Breakout playlist, not the Arena one.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

I agree, leave it to the Breakout game mode. I enjoy Team Arena, especially with a party.
Strongholds on The Rig might be the most frustrating game mode/map out there!
www.thehaloelite.com

It’s not a bad gamemode.

Lmao, it’s kind of sad though. Team Arena is basically the spiritual successor to Team Objective. The only reason it has Slayer, Arena Breakout, etc. is because there’s like no objective gamemodes in the game, so they had to improvise and change the playlist name to accommodate.

I have been having this same exact issue!

I mean I got arena breakout 6 times in a row

> 2533274803350887;1:
> So I think 343 in joking with me, cuz they keep giving me arena breakout every game. what do you make of this foolishness

I think breakout is a testament to how hard 343 is copying cod… (Search and destroy) they try to say halo 4 was to much trying to be cod but h5 is nothing but assault rifle and one life only game types which is much more cod then anything.,

don’t even get me started on the forced ar pistol starts for competitive gameplay…

Thats because this game seems to have a set cycle in matchmaking, when a new group is put together, the map always starts with the first in the cycle. Kinda of like Gears 1 where the lobbies always started with Gridlock.

I kinda wish it was more like Gears 3 where the cycle was more streamklined and the maps were more random. Especially for BTB, I hate playing Standoff over and over again.

I think because arena breakout is still new, that they up the chances of it comming up in a match making system so people get enough experience playing it. After a while, maybe in a couple more weeks it will settle down into a more randomish style and not 1 random match for every 4-5 breakout arena matches