Tea bagging.

Why does it bother you when ppl -Yoink!- you? Doesn’t mean anything to me but my team will be there sooner to kill you as you wait to die for nothing.

It’s part of the Collectors edition,it’s like preying on an epic fail.
Example:to guys in my front,i have sword,prepare to lounge,one of them jumps over my head and backsmack me…do i deserve teabaging?Absolutley xD

> 2533274793000982;2:
> It’s part of the Collectors edition,it’s like preying on an epic fail.
> Example:to guys in my front,i have sword,prepare to lounge,one of them jumps over my head and backsmack me…do i deserve teabaging?Absolutley xD

Basically what this guy said.

If I get Teabagged it’s because I got -Yoink- on, usually. It bothers me if they -Yoink!- when I didn’t get -Yoink- on because that person does not deserve to -Yoink!-,

i assassinated someone today and t bagged them

then got killed as i was tbagging only to watch my teammate assassinate the guy that killed me and tbagged him.

KARMA BISH

Teabagging is how one establishes dominance.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make insincere posts to provoke aggressive responses from other users.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I report anyone I ever see teabagging. Children play this game. There is absolutely no need to facilitate aggressive unconsented acts of sexual violence.

I used to take great offence in my adolescence, but now it’s whatever. Sometimes it happens because I’m destroying, other times it happens because I’m playing like garbage. In either case, how does that really affect me as a player? haha

> 2533274897506902;5:
> Teabagging is how one establishes dominance.

Just like in real life pecking order. It causes the ladies undergarments drop and forces men to fear your power

I do not really care if someone teabags me but if I am in a bad mood it sometimes does.

> 2533274897506902;5:
> Teabagging is how one establishes immaturity.

Fixed.

I use teabagging as a form of communicating. I shoot my teammate, -Yoink!- and then shoot the ground to indicate that a better weapon that they should grab is there.

> 2661949065475413;6:
> I report anyone I ever see teabagging. Children play this game. There is absolutely no need to facilitate aggressive unconsented acts of sexual violence.

This guy obviously has no sense of humour. Bag or be Bagged. By the way you can’t actually get someone banned for bagging as it does not infringe on the terms and conditions.

Hey the world is progressive these days, so if a bloke enjoys placing his -Yoink- on another blokes face. We’ll I’m cool with that.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

I only really do it to Elites, and that’s it.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make insincere posts to provoke aggressive responses from other users.</mark>

> 2533274975733797;12:
> > 2661949065475413;6:
> > I report anyone I ever see teabagging. Children play this game. There is absolutely no need to facilitate aggressive unconsented acts of sexual violence.
>
>
> This guy obviously has no sense of humour. Bag or be Bagged. By the way you can’t actually get someone banned for bagging as it does not infringe on the terms and conditions.

You sure about that? Seems pretty effective to me.

Ok I’m behind the times, what is " teabagging"? Never heard of it. Whatever it is, doesn’t sound good. Backstabbing your team mates? Please explain, thanks

> 2533274820862397;16:
> Ok I’m behind the times, what is " teabagging"? Never heard of it. Whatever it is, doesn’t sound good. Backstabbing your team mates? Please explain, thanks

Basically crouching up and down over a player’s body.

> 2535471595119823;17:
> > 2533274820862397;16:
> > Ok I’m behind the times, what is " teabagging"? Never heard of it. Whatever it is, doesn’t sound good. Backstabbing your team mates? Please explain, thanks
>
>
> Basically crouching up and down over a player’s body.

Ok now that’s strange, what would be funny is if anyone doing that is caught with a headshot or an assassination. I’d be laughing for days.

> 2661949065475413;6:
>

Nothing wrong with it, besides, “children” shouldn’t be playing a game based upon killing your opponent…, Teabagging has been around for a long time and will not go away it is part of the fun when you out play another player who had a clear advantage over you.

I don’t care. I an dish it out and take it in (if ya know what I’m sayin’).