Tea bag? So dirty

-Yoink!-. Enemey face + my butt. Please. If enemy gender is a woman, it will be a sexual crime

I fail to see the problem…

Lol its a “sexual crime” if its a male opponent too buddy. Thats why people do it, its called bm. same reason you’ll hear people saying “get raped n00b” etc. Its been around since the dawn of Halo

Yes it has. Really halo made tea bagging what it is today.

-Yoink!- is part of the Halo MP experience :smiley:

Heard someone in a stream yesterday refer to it as “The Lipton Dip.” I found that amusing. LOL :wink:

Bonus points if you speak sexual allusions into the mic while doing it.

I love it. I always get a giggle if I get teabagged. And it starts a bit of a competition. Because I will -Yoink!- that guy every time I kill him next. It creates a deep soul connection. nod

> 2533274796547795;8:
> I love it. I always get a giggle if I get teabagged. And it starts a bit of a competition. Because I will -Yoink!- that guy every time I kill him next. It creates a deep soul connection. nod

Lol same. There are even times I get out played and yell at the tv say you better -Yoink!- me! That kill was worthy of a -Yoink!-

> 2533274849625244;9:
> > 2533274796547795;8:
> > I love it. I always get a giggle if I get teabagged. And it starts a bit of a competition. Because I will -Yoink!- that guy every time I kill him next. It creates a deep soul connection. nod
>
>
> Lol same. There are even times I get out played and yell at the tv say you better -Yoink!- me! That kill was worthy of a -Yoink!-

Yeah, tea-bag is fun.

> 2535452997279544;1:
> -Yoink!-. Enemey face + my butt. Please. If enemy gender is a woman, it will be a sexual crime

I fail to see the point of this forum thread… or the problem?

> 2533274939018653;11:
> > 2535452997279544;1:
> > -Yoink!-. Enemey face + my butt. Please. If enemy gender is a woman, it will be a sexual crime
>
>
> I fail to see the point of this forum thread… or the problem?

If you -Yoink!- my character, you are a sexual offender and are oppressing me and my rights. I will report you to the tumblr police and they will decide your sentence there.

I was in a Rumble Pit on the map Lockout in Halo 2 way back in the day. I was killed by a player from one of the highest points of the map and performed a high jump down to me then single dip -Yoink!- on that center platform then took the player out behind me and did the same. Some people get offended but I was laughing so hard at this.

Major Nelson teabagged on Halo 5 live haha

> 2533274792737987;14:
> Major Nelson teabagged on Halo 5 live haha

I saw that. He gained a lot of cred with me for that. ROFL! :smiley: