TARTARUS' GAVEL ON LUNAR?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
First Prophets Bane of Hellfire, NOW THIS?
THIS THING IS SO BROKEN, at least you could only get 10 kills with the prophets bane, but you can get 50 with the Gavel! 343 what were you thinking?
Edit: Sorry, just found out that it has only 1% on it, but it’s still broken when you’re last man standing.

I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about this.

There is probably not many people talking about it because the majority doesn’t care

I thought they removed it.

I still haven’t gotten this map. I think the majority doesn’t care because they don’t really know about it.

I can get the Prophets’ Bane just fine, but the Gavel is hard as balls when you’re trying to get it. At least Hidden Reach has a tutorial video on YouTube.

Steps:

• Hold reload to toggle the hidden switch in the wall. - Find the hidden piece of wood and shoot it. - Head to the outside corner of the biggest building and you should be able to pick up the weapon.I want to try this thing so bad… :frowning:

> 2533274930413556;1:
> ARE YOU KIDDING ME?First Prophets Bane of Hellfire, NOW THIS?
> THIS THING IS SO BROKEN, at least you could only get 10 kills with the prophets bane, but you can get 50 with the Gavel! 343 what were you thinking?
> Edit: Sorry, just found out that it has only 1% on it, but it’s still broken when you’re last man standing.

I bet that the designer of the map snuck this one in under the radar. They put it in as a super hidden easter egg, but it got by under 343’s radar, and now it’s in the game. 343 didn’t put this in. The map creator did. It is a community made map after all.

> 2533274930413556;2:
> I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about this.

There are hidden Mythics on several maps apparently. Is this the one with the hidden button? I didn’t watch the video, but there’s another map with a hidden, invisible button that you press to get some type of Mythic. I haven’t done it since I’m no longer a Halo 5 player but I’ve seen it discussed in discord.

> 2533274873772972;8:
> > 2533274930413556;2:
> > I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about this.
>
> There are hidden Mythics on several maps apparently. Is this the one with the hidden button? I didn’t watch the video, but there’s another map with a hidden, invisible button that you press to get some type of Mythic. I haven’t done it since I’m no longer a Halo 5 player but I’ve seen it discussed in discord.

Yes. You can go Watch HiddenReach’s video. He made a tutorial.