Target marker for magnum.

The magnum is always left out…

I feel that being able to mark an enemy is definately a magnum suited perk.

So is a silencer.

They would be req 3.

All of the other weapons got the marker attachnent.

And it’s perfect for headshot weapons.

> 2533274983213185;1:
> The magnum is always left out…
>
> I feel that being able to mark an enemy is definately a magnum suited perk.
>
> So is a silencer.
>
> They would be req 3.

There is the Whispered Truth which is a pistol with a silencer. I completely wasted one. So I don’t even know if its a 3sk or 4sk weapon.

Honestly I’d rather different variants of the magnum, like the H2 magnum, H3, reach ect.

H2 magnum could have lower damage, fast reload, fast fire rate
H3 magnum functioned like the HCE magnum but 4 shot instead of 3 and a much slower fire rate with much less accuracy
Reach and 4 magnum I’m not too bothered about
ODST had the silencer so that could be implemeted

You’d be better suited with a BR or DMR, no point using a pistol past level 3.

> 2533274970658419;5:
> You’d be better suited with a BR or DMR, no point using a pistol past level 3.

At level 3 I still use the magnum.
The target br would still take a higher req. For the same perk.

> 2533274825101441;3:
> There is the Whispered Truth which is a pistol with a silencer. I completely wasted one. So I don’t even know if its a 3sk or 4sk weapon.

It’s a 2sk and you get a speed boost. The problem is it’s rare to get since it’s a mythic and it’s level 5 or 6. I can’t remember which one.

I wouldn’t mind a silenced default pistol since the other loadout weapons have a silenced version.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> > 2533274825101441;3:
> > There is the Whispered Truth which is a pistol with a silencer. I completely wasted one. So I don’t even know if its a 3sk or 4sk weapon.
>
>
> It’s a 2sk and you get a speed boost. The problem is it’s rare to get since it’s a mythic and it’s level 5 or 6. I can’t remember which one.
>
> I wouldn’t mind a silenced default pistol since the other loadout weapons have a silenced version.

Not just does it give a boost.
And it’s a burst fire gun.
And it’s too rare for common use.

I silenced magnum is to be harder to detect.
While being low req and still a 5 shot kill.