Target Locater Perk

Do you think this should be a Perk For “MM” Unlock after a Certain Point? What other Perk’s do you Guys/Ladies think there should be? Maybe A Soul Carrier Blast From an Elite Soul Carrier Taken from the Covy that the Elites Captured? Or Maybe call upon a Elite with Energy swords (AI’S) to help fight or maybe A Spartan 4 (AI) To let your team have 1 extra Team mate for a advantage in a slayer match?

Perk…
i don’t think your definition of Perk is the same as 343’s

Hell no.

LOL

No, those all sound horribly unrealistic for a new story based matchmaking, and would be increadibly unbalanced and would feel like they were right out of the CoD playbook.

> LOL

i smell trolling

The way 343 describes thier SPECIALIZATIONS. They’re more likely going to be extra ammo or a more powerful zoom. Possibly shield piercing ammo as the most extreme. You not gonna be able to call in stupid things that get you free kills like in another certian game I play but only when I want to not rely on any skill whatsoever. I swear nobody on these forums actually listens or reads anything well they see perk or hear load out and they just go. WTF why you be like cod? They’re not being like that. You just don’t get your facts straight!

> The way 343 describes thier SPECIALIZATIONS. They’re more likely going to be extra ammo or a more powerful zoom. Possibly shield piercing as the most extreme. You not gonna be able to call in stupid things that get you free kills like in another certian game I play but only when I want to not rely on any skill whatsoever.

XD I don’t even want to think about a shield-piercing specialization. Can you imagine someone going around with a BR or DMR and instantly killing everyone with headshots?

I think the Target Locator could be used well in matchmaking, but it would have to operate differently than how it did in Halo: Reach. Maybe the missiles from the sky should travel slower or the target radius should be reduced, but it’s kind of balanced already; it notifies everyone of an impending attack with the bright red redicule on the ground, and takes a few seconds to begin the bombardment, so it’s not like people can’t get out of the way. Targeting vehicles could be a problem, but maybe just before the bombardment begins the redicule would de-lock the taget and give it a chance to get away, but if the driver isn’t quick they get bombarded.

What does everyone else think?

> Do you think this should be a Perk For “MM” Unlock after a Certain Point? What other Perk’s do you Guys/Ladies think there should be? Maybe A Soul Carrier Blast From an Elite Soul Carrier Taken from the Covy that the Elites Captured? <mark>Or Maybe call upon a Elite with Energy swords (AI’S) to help fight or maybe A Spartan 4 (AI) To let your team have 1 extra Team mate for a advantage in a slayer match?</mark>

Are you for real?

They might as well let us call in Harriers during matchmaking games. /sarcasm

My chest hurts . . .

> > Do you think this should be a Perk For “MM” Unlock after a Certain Point? What other Perk’s do you Guys/Ladies think there should be? Maybe A Soul Carrier Blast From an Elite Soul Carrier Taken from the Covy that the Elites Captured? <mark>Or Maybe call upon a Elite with Energy swords (AI’S) to help fight or maybe A Spartan 4 (AI) To let your team have 1 extra Team mate for a advantage in a slayer match?</mark>
>
> Are you for real?
>
> They might as well let us call in Harriers during matchmaking games. /sarcasm

…“Spinning Up MAC rounds”…

…“MAC firing”…

GAAME OVVER!

I know about 2 different types of “perks”/Armour Abilities in Halo 4 that you will see. If you guys don’t like having a powerful weapon to spawn with, like the T.L, then you will be mad…

Not going to say what it is I saw, ahem, no leaks.

> > The way 343 describes thier SPECIALIZATIONS. They’re more likely going to be extra ammo or a more powerful zoom. Possibly shield piercing as the most extreme. You not gonna be able to call in stupid things that get you free kills like in another certian game I play but only when I want to not rely on any skill whatsoever.
>
> XD I don’t even want to think about a shield-piercing specialization. Can you imagine someone going around with a BR or DMR and instantly killing everyone with headshots?

Meant for like ARs and stuff. Putting that on a precision weapon would be reduculous.

> I know about 2 different types of “perks”/Armour Abilities in Halo 4 that you will see. If you guys don’t like having a powerful weapon to spawn with, like the T.L, then you will be mad…
>
> Not going to say what it is I saw, ahem, no leaks.

You can’t put power weapons in your loadouts. That has been confirmed multiple times.

Sure, why don’t we also have MAC bombardments from space? Perhaps we can call in a Covie ship to glass the battlefield?

> > I know about 2 different types of “perks”/Armour Abilities in Halo 4 that you will see. If you guys don’t like having a powerful weapon to spawn with, like the T.L, then you will be mad…
> >
> > Not going to say what it is I saw, ahem, no leaks.
>
> You can’t put power weapons in your loadouts. That has been confirmed multiple times.

I know. I did not mean a power weapon, the T.L weapon is a support weapon not much of a power weapon. It has a powerful effect. What I am saying is that you will be able to equip some sort of support item to your armour ability slot. Not saying what though.

Wat

> > > I know about 2 different types of “perks”/Armour Abilities in Halo 4 that you will see. If you guys don’t like having a powerful weapon to spawn with, like the T.L, then you will be mad…
> > >
> > > Not going to say what it is I saw, ahem, no leaks.
> >
> > You can’t put power weapons in your loadouts. That has been confirmed multiple times.
>
> I know. I did not mean a power weapon, the T.L weapon is a support weapon not much of a power weapon. It has a powerful effect. What I am saying is that you will be able to equip some sort of support item to your armour ability slot. Not saying what though.

Do you mean the sentry thing? I’d wait till tomorrow to hear more about it before I make any assumptions about something like that.

LOL