Target enemies in Warzone firefight

A little communication can go a long way. I love warzone firefight but I rarely hear anyone communicate during the game. A way that I think may help is the ability to target or ping enemies.

If you have played the single player campaign you know that you can “target” an enemy to let your team focus on it. If this could somehow be implemented into warzone firefight it would really help everyone play as a team.

I can already imagine some of the issues that can come with hundreds of targets being selected, but maybe a target can be pinged initially as a request, and then if enough spartans ping the same target it hightlights the target to let the rest of the team know who you are focusing on.

What do you guys think?

Kinda like in the campaign right? Where you playing as Locke/ Chief could target enemies for your team to target. This could kinda work. But the enemy AI are almost always visible from anywhere from the map too

> 2535434548670205;2:
> Kinda like in the campaign right? Where you playing as Locke/ Chief could target enemies for your team to target. This could kinda work. But the enemy AI are almost always visible from anywhere from the map too

Yea! Exactly like that. The only reason is to let the whole team know which boss or enemy to focus on, especially on those tough mythic bosses.

Threat marker weapons exist.

> 2533274883849234;4:
> Threat marker weapons exist.

They do indeed.