Tankmaster Rok is in a Wraith on the beach!

> 2533274863635740;8:
> Imagine Samuel L Jackson doing the voice over for warzone.

That would be awesome. Either him or Morgan freeman

> 2535466911309702;21:
> > 2533274863635740;8:
> > Imagine Samuel L Jackson doing the voice over for warzone.
>
>
> That would be awesome. Either him or Morgan freeman

No, Sam Jackson for sure. “-Yoink!-, Spartans! I’m sick of these mutha-yoinkin’ Spartans, in our mutha-yoinkin’ bases! Get your yoinks in there and blow up that mutha-yoinkin’ core!!” It’d be the first time I actually tried to do it. That man can inspire. Also you don’t tell Samuel Jackson no…
edit: Dude, wouldn’t this be a great place for a snakes on a plane gif? If only I could…

> 2696128169788667;17:
> > Tankmaster Rok is in a Wraith on the beach! The enemy has all three bases and your core is vulnerable.
> >
> > Do you take out Rok before they do?
> >
> > Or since you’re not out of this yet, do you triple cap and destroy the enemy core?
>
>
> Reported for trolling

Good luck with that, since it’s obviously a 343 post. Unviewable profile, blacked out name, stickied thread…

mother -Yoink-

Get Spawn trapped and then get FARMED - most likely situation.

> 2533274868062286;2:
> Because of you. I know that we can always destroy the enemy core. No mater what the odds are

Michael Deserves a special armor, or a special forums medal.

Can’t we do both?

“hello darkness my old friend…”

> 2535469600463812;3:
> I would hack and turn into JOHN CENA and kill everyone then triple cap the bases and then destroy the core

JOOOHHHNNNN CCEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Going for the core Ma’am.

we can still destroy the enemy core
that’s my alarm

It’s so beautiful, I cried.

> 2533274891841289;6:
> I muted you, why are you still talking!?!

Lol

> 2533274903406057;28:
> “hello darkness my old friend…”

That is part of a song by Simon and Garfunkel called the sound of silence. So how is that related?

I’d go for the core, Commander.

I’m going to buy a T-shirt one of these days that says “we can still destroy the enemy core”

I’m for sure in the minority here, but I’ve always kinda liked Palmer, tbh. I think it’d be cool to have a campaign mission where you play as her.
Also, I laughed way too hard at this thread. 343i, you’re doing it right

Or just become Emile and Stab a lot of liters in the neck

> 2533274852660538;35:
> I’d go for the core, Commander.
>
> I’m going to buy a T-shirt one of these days that says “we can still destroy the enemy core”

Yes please! I’ll take one of those shirts! 343i, how is this not a thing yet!? It should have a big pic of Palmer on the front saying “We’re still in this!” On the back, “Take out the enemies core!”

> 2533274901015348;36:
> I’m for sure in the minority here, but I’ve always kinda liked Palmer, tbh. I think it’d be cool to have a campaign mission where you play as her.
> Also, I laughed way too hard at this thread. 343i, you’re doing it right

I’m with you. I actually like Palmer and don’t find her irritating at all.

> 2696128169788667;17:
> > Tankmaster Rok is in a Wraith on the beach! The enemy has all three bases and your core is vulnerable.
> >
> > Do you take out Rok before they do?
> >
> > Or since you’re not out of this yet, do you triple cap and destroy the enemy core?
>
>
> Reported for trolling

Yeah, I’m not gonna edit the Commander for something so false.

I can do a lot of push-ups, but I don’t want to do how many she’d make me do.