Tankmaster Rok is in a Wraith on the beach!

Tankmaster Rok is in a Wraith on the beach! The enemy has all three bases and your core is vulnerable.

Do you take out Rok before they do?

Or since you’re not out of this yet, do you triple cap and destroy the enemy core?

Because of you. I know that we can always destroy the enemy core. No mater what the odds are

I would hack and turn into JOHN CENA and kill everyone then triple cap the bases and then destroy the core

What’s this about then?

> 2533274868062286;2:
> Because of you. I know that we can always destroy the enemy core. No mater what the odds are

Model Spartan right here.

We don’t win wars by killing Tankmasters. We win them by destroying cores.

I muted you, why are you still talking!?!

> 2533274868062286;2:
> Because of you. I know that we can always destroy the enemy core. No mater what the odds are

truly an inspiration to us all.

Imagine Samuel L Jackson doing the voice over for warzone.

Hello?

How did this get pinned and why?

Core or nothing.

> 2533274868062286;2:

That’s Good.

> Tankmaster Rok is in a Wraith on the beach! The enemy has all three bases and your core is vulnerable.
>
> Do you take out Rok before they do?
>
> Or since you’re not out of this yet, do you triple cap and destroy the enemy core?

Dear god al-flippin’-mighty! I can’t even get away from her on waypoint!!!

Grab a spartan laser and head to the beach by myself, take out Rok then continue to an armoury and cap it so my team can begin triple capping.

Sarah Palmer is life.

Wait, no… MUTE HER! Lol

There are banshee raiders incoming, so I’m going there

> Tankmaster Rok is in a Wraith on the beach! The enemy has all three bases and your core is vulnerable.
>
> Do you take out Rok before they do?
>
> Or since you’re not out of this yet, do you triple cap and destroy the enemy core?

Reported for trolling

> 2533274803493024;15:
> Sarah Palmer is life.
>
> Wait, no… MUTE HER! Lol

I tried! And now she’s here! I can’t get away! I imagine Spartans aboard Infinity just walking down a hall, occasionally have her jump out of nowhere on them and yell out “we’re still in this Spartans!” And then disappears in a cloud of smoke…:boom::cloud:

> 2696128169788667;17:
> > Tankmaster Rok is in a Wraith on the beach! The enemy has all three bases and your core is vulnerable.
> >
> > Do you take out Rok before they do?
> >
> > Or since you’re not out of this yet, do you triple cap and destroy the enemy core?
>
>
> Reported for trolling

And you’re reported for being a yoink. Seriously what’s wrong with someone starting a fun thread? You’d rather have yet another thread complaining about the falcon?

> 2533274868062286;2:

999 to 100. We are not out of this yet we can still destroy the enemy core.