Tank beats...SIKE!!

Tank beats ghost…tank beats hunter…TANK BEATS E-!!! Beech please… dmr beats everything -_-

Amazing what a pocket sniper can do… with enough ammo, even the Mantis isn’t safe.

Ohh, man, I could do this all day!

I hate the DMR, but I’m forced to use it to kill DMR users. Sigh.

Im not sure what game youre playing but I have personally never destroyed a tank with the DMR alone. I have never even seen it been done. If you cant take someone out in a tank whos taking enough shots at you with a DMR youve got more troubles than just DMRs

I was just using that phrase to express that the dmr can beat any other weapon 95% of the time, thus it beats everything. Don’t get me wrong though, the dmr can wreck some havoc on vehicles mind you.

Hey hey hey… Tank can still take on a lone Grunt! As long as it’s not using a Plasma Pistol, cause then you’re done for!

This does actually make me curious as to who would waste that much ammo… it could be put to much better use.

> Im not sure what game youre playing but I have personally never destroyed a tank with the DMR alone. I have never even seen it been done. If you cant take someone out in a tank whos taking enough shots at you with a DMR youve got more troubles than just DMRs

Well they had a little help from their enemies who are EMPing their ally Tank.

Pointless post.

DMR right here lol

The DMR is pleased.

lol, it’s way to easy to beat a dmr user with a br. Enough jumping and getting in close does the trick easy.

Once both your shields are down the BR user has a huge advantage due to the burst shot, while the DMR has to be head on.

I’ve killed with the BR way more than i’ve been killed with the DMR. You guys don’t even try to find ways to beat DMR users, you just die to it one match and then switch over. Pretty sad…

DMR, Bolshot, it’s like shotty snipers in your pocket.

> lol, it’s way to easy to beat a dmr user with a br. Enough jumping and getting in close does the trick easy.
>
> Once both your shields are down the BR user has a huge advantage due to the burst shot, while the DMR has to be head on.
>
> I’ve killed with the BR way more than i’ve been killed with the DMR. You guys don’t even try to find ways to beat DMR users, you just die to it one match and then switch over. Pretty sad…

But when you face an equally skilled opponent using the DMR, you’ll find it to be much more challenging than you’d might expect.
The DMR, objectively, is the better weapon. it is single shot, 5sk (like the BR), higher fire rate, less recoil/more accurate, and a better scope (better suited for long distances than any other). By the time you would have knocked their shields down, you’d already be dead. If you’re consistently facing (and winning) in BR vs DMR fights, the only logical reason is an inferior opponent.

> > lol, it’s way to easy to beat a dmr user with a br. Enough jumping and getting in close does the trick easy.
> >
> > Once both your shields are down the BR user has a huge advantage due to the burst shot, while the DMR has to be head on.
> >
> > I’ve killed with the BR way more than i’ve been killed with the DMR. You guys don’t even try to find ways to beat DMR users, you just die to it one match and then switch over. Pretty sad…
>
> But when you face an equally skilled opponent using the DMR, you’ll find it to be much more challenging than you’d might expect.
> The DMR, objectively, is the better weapon. it is single shot, 5sk (like the BR), higher fire rate, less recoil/more accurate, and a better scope (better suited for long distances than any other). By the time you would have knocked their shields down, you’d already be dead. If you’re consistently facing (and winning) in BR vs DMR fights, the only logical reason is an inferior opponent.

No that is not the only logical solution, Ive done it hundreds of times b4 so you cant say its impossible. Like I said, you need to learn how to learn how to deal with them. D ont just give up after a couple bad matches.

I’ve shot the driver hatch off of the Scorpion with that thing.
It’s not hard, just a surefire way to get yourself killed when you could easily cover the tank in plasma grenades.

I once deflected one DMR bulleet with my Hardlight shield and ended up killing everyone with that one bullet true story.

> Tank beats ghost…tank beats hunter…TANK BEATS E-!!! Beech please… dmr beats everything -_-

Ok, I laughed at this :slight_smile:

Totally true

yeah i hate all the dmr tryhards. they see a 100% health mantis and they just sit there and waste all there ammo on it. like really? you are a failure at life