Tango Down Community Gamenight

Now, before you sign up, it would be a good idea for me to inform you what you’re getting yourself into if you do sign up. You’re probably asking:
"What is Tango Down?"

Tango down is normal infection, but your goal along with killing zombies is to kill as many teammates as physically possible as the humans and shouting “Tango down!*” when you sucessfully achieve a betrayal. It was something started as a joke by Ka Five in matchmaking infection, and I thought it would be fun to have as a gamenight. It will start at 7pm EST on January 20th and will last until around 12am EST.

The gamenight will include customs and matchmaking. I haven’t decided on how we’re going to play the maps as of yet so that you guys can decide the best alternation between matchmaking and customs on the maps, or we’ll just go ahead and do it the basic all customs and then into matchmaking.

As some final words before signing up, don’t get angered about someone betraying you, and/or designate yourself as a special case that no one should betray. Remember, this is a gamenight to have fun and revolves around betrayals. If you can’t handle that, then don’t sign up. Also, depending on the amount of people who sign up, you may be booted after a few games to allow everyone access, so please don’t complain if you are.

As a note also, while I will be somewhat referring to this list, the main thing I’m going to be going by is you guys sending me messages over live asking for an invite. If I get none, I’ll likely refer to the list, but to make sure you get in first, send a message.

Attendee’s:
-Onyx
-elyk
-NagitiveNin
-Maf
-W1ltz
-OceanicOctopus
-Moa
-killraider13

*Shouting tango down and betraying others is optional, but that doesn’t mean others will not do it to you.

Hit me!

I’m so in

Ω

I’m in.

EDIT: Might wanna reschedule…

> I’m in.
>
> EDIT: Might wanna reschedule…

rapid facedesk

> > I’m in.
> >
> > EDIT: Might wanna reschedule…
>
> rapid facedesk

Here you go.

> > > I’m in.
> > >
> > > EDIT: Might wanna reschedule…
> >
> > rapid facedesk
>
> Here you go.

Well I moved it to the 20th. Hopefully that’ll be a day I have free.

loads shotgun I’m so in.

> loads shotgun I’m so in.

I’m glad to have your skill set. Remember not to leave that lone wolf stuff behind.

I shall join. I did not notice this thread before I posted my own playdate, so I have removed it.

> I shall join. I did not notice this thread before I posted my own playdate, so I have removed it.

Go ahead and host it man. This had to be moved to the 20th on account of Five not being able to make it on the 13th.

> > I shall join. I did not notice this thread before I posted my own playdate, so I have removed it.
>
> Go ahead and host it man. This had to be moved to the 20th on account of Five not being able to make it on the 13th.

wait a second I have to type that out again. Damn it. Btw thanks

> > > I shall join. I did not notice this thread before I posted my own playdate, so I have removed it.
> >
> > Go ahead and host it man. This had to be moved to the 20th on account of Five not being able to make it on the 13th.
>
> wait a second I have to type that out again. Damn it. Btw thanks

No problem.

> > > > I shall join. I did not notice this thread before I posted my own playdate, so I have removed it.
> > >
> > > Go ahead and host it man. This had to be moved to the 20th on account of Five not being able to make it on the 13th.
> >
> > wait a second I have to type that out again. Damn it. Btw thanks
>
> No problem.

also I would like to join your playdate.

This sounds epic im in GT:OceanicOctopus

Sign me up!

The amount of times I have been victim of this Tango Down shenanigans when Ka Five didn’t ignore me.

Hmmm.

I’m always in for a little tango down. Sign me up.