Talking on Teams & Lobbies

Is anyone else having trouble talking in lobbies or during matches?
I always have to be in a party to talk to my teammates, which, as you can imagine, makes it difficult to meet new gamers or join public matches and have great team work.

My only trouble is people chatting about their day once the game starts. Prevents other people from making callouts because they’re flooding the game with inane chatter.

> 2533274816376242;2:
> My only trouble is people chatting about their day once the game starts. Prevents other people from making callouts because they’re flooding the game with inane chatter.

Or someone blasting music down their mic, like anyone cares how much they like Bieber.

Was desperate to mute, is there a way to do this without muting the whole team, and not going through the gamercard?

> 2533274811159406;3:
> > 2533274816376242;2:
> > My only trouble is people chatting about their day once the game starts. Prevents other people from making callouts because they’re flooding the game with inane chatter.
>
>
> Or someone blasting music down their mic, like anyone cares how much they like Bieber.
>
> Was desperate to mute, is there a way to do this without muting the whole team, and not going through the gamercard?

You can do if you bring up the scoreboard in-game. Think you scroll to the player and press ‘A’.

> 2533274811159406;3:
> > 2533274816376242;2:
> > My only trouble is people chatting about their day once the game starts. Prevents other people from making callouts because they’re flooding the game with inane chatter.
>
>
> Or someone blasting music down their mic, like anyone cares how much they like Bieber.
>
> Was desperate to mute, is there a way to do this without muting the whole team, and not going through the gamercard?

“muting” an individual player was one of Halo 3’s best additions - it was so good that other games started implementing the option (ahem… Call of Duty)