Talking about Limited collectors editions...

Anyone here order the pink and deadly edition from Game.co.uk (the LCE that comes with the 1:1 replica of the Needler)? Personally, if I could get a stand for the thing, I would display it over the Locke/Chief statue, as nice as it is.

I would have rather put the money towards the Halo 5 xbox one. As awesome as that needler is. Definitely would love to have it but its just out of my price range.

I was extremely tempted but my bank account would have hated me.

Honestly, playing the games, and looking at the 1:1 scale of it, it’s in game size is deceiving. Will try to get a photo up for comparison between it and the statue, but the gun itself dwarfs the statue. (Gun is 29x10 inches)

Wow I wish the LCE in the us came with the needler, but I prefer the statue. Did that LCE come with both the statues and the needler?

> 2533274932393533;4:
> Honestly, playing the games, and looking at the 1:1 scale of it, it’s in game size is deceiving. Will try to get a photo up for comparison between it and the statue, but the gun itself dwarfs the statue. (Gun is 29x10 inches)

Covenant weapons have always looked deceptively small to the real life scale unless you see a marine with them.