Talk about the Spartan armor above you!

No, this is not another “Rate the Spartan armor above you!” thread. Hear me out.

I was interested in what people think of each armor set + the bonus helmets (such as Deadeye and Scanner) so I’ll tell you how this thread will work.

<mark>Posters look at the post above them and talk about the armor that he/she has requested people to write about. Afterwards, they will write in their reply about that armor kit and then request another armor kit for people to write about.</mark>

For example;

I really like the Venator set. It reminds me of the Isaac Clarke suit from Dead Space, which is very interesting. I dislike the shoulders and lack of visor, however. I really dig the RPTR skin!
What do you think about the RECRUIT PRME armor?

ALL HALO 4 ARMOR:

Note: After seeing very unique and more variants of armor than ever in the Halo 4 armory, I’ve also seen mixed opinions and views from the community towards them. Armor means a lot to me as well as many other Halo fans, so this thread was created to help people understand what the community thinks of the Halo 4 armor better.

While I like the fact the Recruit got a different design pattern, I dislike what the pattern looks like on the Helmet.

Its actually one of the few times I like the Recruit legs, most of the time they seem completely out of place with the set. In general I dislike the Recruit chest pieces in all forms because of its He-Man quality.

I would like to hear opinions on the Enforcer Armor, I’ve alwways liked it, but I’ve seen alot of people voice their dislike of the helmet.

I actually kinda like Enforcer. The helmet looks just fine to me. The shoulders are really cool and smooth too.

I’d be interested to hear what people think of Orbital. I used the helmet for a long time, and it seems like people always either loved it or hated it.

The Orbital helmet reminds me of the Orbital jackals, the helmet is too elongated and the skull in the middle is too small. The chest and shoulders however are bulky and go well with alot of helmets.

What do you guys think about the Scanner helmet?

Scanner helmet looks amazing, but I hate that CD-player look-alike structure on the top of the visor. Doesn’t mesh too well with the helmet. I wish that it would be taken off because I think of the rest of the helmet looks spectacular.

Opinions on, the Warrior set?

> Scanner helmet looks amazing, but I hate that CD-player look-alike structure on the top of the visor. Doesn’t mesh too well with the helmet. I wish that it would be taken off because I think of the rest of the helmet looks spectacular.
>
> Opinions on, the Warrior set?

I like the warrior design, I believe it is a nice looking armor for a regular soldier, but IMO the helmet could look a bit angrier. My taste makes me choose armor with sharp edges.

What do you think about the Venator helmet?

BTW people, I have a high res picture of all armor so you guys can give them a look to remember any details you may have missed:

The Venator helmet is really cool but so over used in the game, that set is totally cool ruined only by the shoulder pieces.
Back to the helmet, well it is great with all those edges, perhaps the chin is a bit to long. I dont mind you cant change visor colour.

What about the VANGUARD armor?
I have only ever seen it in game once…

When I first saw it, it reminded me of Terminus armour from ME2; it looks OK.

What do you guys think about Rogue?

> When I first saw it, it reminded me of Terminus armour from ME2; it looks OK.
>
> What do you guys think about Rogue?

I miss the halo 3 Rogue, but I love the shoulders.

What do you think of commando? Is it better than Reach’s or viceversa?

EDIT:

@Oompa: thank you for including my compilation in the OP! I appreciate it.

> > When I first saw it, it reminded me of Terminus armour from ME2; it looks OK.
> >
> > What do you guys think about Rogue?
>
> I miss the halo 3 Rogue, but I love the shoulders.
>
> What do you think of commando? Is it better than Reach’s or viceversa?
>
> EDIT:
>
> @Oompa: thank you for including my compilation in the OP! I appreciate it.

Reach’s is MILES better IMO.

What do you all think of Big Dad-I mean Oceanic? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No prob, Siul!

I loved Commando in Reach, absolutely flawless. The only reason I didn’t wear it because I’m an ODST fanboy.

Commando in Halo 4 looks pretty cool too, I guess. The helmet in-game reminds me a lot of the Optimus Prime model in the Michael Bay films. I am trying to unlock Commando by playing a lot of Dominion, but I think that Commando in this game looks a lot different and uglier than the previous version.

Sorry Tyrant, I was in the middle of writing my post when you were writing yours. I will carry on “Oceanic” for you.

What do you think of Oceanic?

P.S. What do you guys also think about my topic/or thread?

> What do you think of Oceanic?
>
> P.S. What do you guys also think about my topic/or thread?

Oceanic is weird IMO. Not the helmet I would wear for sniping with that thing in the middle of the visor getting on my way.

The thread is pretty cool, i like it. I can understand what the community thinks of the Halo 4 armor better.

What do you think of Deadeye?

> > What do you think of Oceanic?
> >
> > P.S. What do you guys also think about my topic/or thread?
>
> Oceanic is weird IMO. Not the helmet I would wear for sniping with that thing in the middle of the visor getting on my way.
>
> The thread is pretty cool, i like it. I can understand what the community thinks of the Halo 4 armor better.
>
> What do you think of Deadeye?

Deadeye reminds me of Hayabusa, I think it looks cool.

What do you all think about the feral Raider set? To me it looks ferocious and intimidating.

EDIT: Oopma I think this was a really good idea, it gets quite interesting replies.

> > > What do you think of Oceanic?
> > >
> > > P.S. What do you guys also think about my topic/or thread?
> >
> > Oceanic is weird IMO. Not the helmet I would wear for sniping with that thing in the middle of the visor getting on my way.
> >
> > The thread is pretty cool, i like it. I can understand what the community thinks of the Halo 4 armor better.
> >
> > What do you think of Deadeye?
>
> Deadeye reminds me of Hayabusa, I think it looks cool.
>
> What do you all think about the feral Raider set? To me it looks ferocious and intimidating.
>
> EDIT: Oopma I think this was a really good idea, it gets quite interesting replies.

Raider is a very alien looking armor. I can’t help but think of it looking like some kind of pig-headed monster…I’m personally not a fan of it.

What do people think of the Gungnir armor (both Pulse and normal)?

> > > > What do you think of Oceanic?
> > > >
> > > > P.S. What do you guys also think about my topic/or thread?
> > >
> > > Oceanic is weird IMO. Not the helmet I would wear for sniping with that thing in the middle of the visor getting on my way.
> > >
> > > The thread is pretty cool, i like it. I can understand what the community thinks of the Halo 4 armor better.
> > >
> > > What do you think of Deadeye?
> >
> > Deadeye reminds me of Hayabusa, I think it looks cool.
> >
> > What do you all think about the feral Raider set? To me it looks ferocious and intimidating.
> >
> > EDIT: Oopma I think this was a really good idea, it gets quite interesting replies.
>
> Raider is a very alien looking armor. I can’t help but think of it looking like some kind of pig-headed monster…I’m personally not a fan of it.
>
> What do people think of the Gungnir armor (both Pulse and normal)?

I think Gungnir looks pretty damn cool. Easily one of the more better looking armours in my opinion.

Your opinions on Stalker?

> Your opinions on Stalker?

The Stalker helmet looks too small compared to other helmets, IMO. I am not really a fan of the set at all.

What do you guys think of the Gorilla face helmet (War Master)?

Also guys, try not to quote entire posts with more quotes inside. It makes some really scary text walls.