Taking Warthogs

I have been playing Warzone Firefight to get my K/D higher. I was wondering is there a way to keep someone from taking my level 2 Warthog? They will spartan charge and flip mine while I am waiting for a gunner. Before I can get the Warthog up right, they driving away with it. Any thoughts?
I try to always play my best to accomplish the objective in map. I always try to be a good team player to the best of my ability.

> 2533274849864264;1:
> I have been playing Warzone Firefight to get my K/D higher. I was wondering is there a way to keep someone from taking my level 2 Warthog? They will spartan charge and flip mine while I am waiting for a gunner. Before I can get the Warthog up right, they driving away with it. Any thoughts?
> I try to always play my best to accomplish the objective in map. I always try to be a good team player to the best of my ability.

I have that happen with warthogs and ghosts as well before. I usually just stay away from members in my ghosts now and don’t get warthogs and look for gunners unless I am playing with friends.

I also hate it when you are in a vehicle and other players shoot at you. No you can’t blow up the vehicle while I am in it, but you can take my perfectly good untouched scorpion and get it on fire to the point where one hunter shot blows me up. I will never understand why people do things like that in the more social gametypes.

Play when the little kids are in school or at night when they’re in bed…lol

I agree with all the above. I do my best to ignore them. I may play around a little when we win the match.

If people are being unsporting during play, there is a report option for that.

honestly, you have to play with someone else for warthogs. I have so much bad luck finding gunners for mine. I’ll spawn one in, get shot out, then 2 other people get in it. It is extremely annoying, but thats how people just are. I for one, try to gun every hog i see, and drive for that matter.

> 2533274843446007;3:
> Play when the little kids are in school or at night when they’re in bed…lol

Well… people do live in different time zones, so no matter when you play, you’re bound to run into -Yoink- holes to do this kinda stuff.

Spartan charge the offender as the hog is settling down. Or just report: it takes fewer than you think for people like that to get sent down to Avoid Me matchmaking purgatory.

I know just how you feel! This vehicle stealing starts after a round is finished. So what I do is drive away during the intermission and then go to the REQ station when the round starts. With that most players will spawn close to the objective, leaving a REQ station free from clowns! Mind you this doesn’t always work; I once visited a secluded REQ station and then turned around to see a moron fly off with my Wasp!

> 2533274849864264;1:
> I have been playing Warzone Firefight to get my K/D higher.

Hold on, what? People play it for that reason? I don’t understand, how does firefight even help your K/D?

On topic, this happens to me and my friend sometimes. We either get a random person in our turret while we’re trying to find each other, or more rarely, somebody just takes off with it. This can lead to some funny situations, but in many cases, it’s best to let it go and spawn another one. I mean, they’re only level 2 and the more people with warthogs, the better

Well human you simply have to deal with it and ignore it as there is no other solution then drive away…

I get pissed in firefight when I spawn a warthog and park it in perfect spot so I can shoot from the gunner position all by myself and then some jumps in the driver seat and drives us Both Straight To Our DEATSH!!
ahhh Rage!
I was fine all alone doing my thing, just leave me be please!

I get pissed in firefight when I spawn a warthog and park it in perfect spot so I can shoot from the gunner position all by myself…
and then some jumps in the driver seat and drives us Both Straight To Our DEATHS!!

ahhh Rage!

I was fine all alone doing my thing, just leave me be please!

> 2535437652903765;7:
> > 2533274843446007;3:
> > Play when the little kids are in school or at night when they’re in bed…lol
>
>
> Well… people do live in different time zones, so no matter when you play, you’re bound to run into -Yoink- holes to do this kinda stuff.

Yeah, I know unfortunately. I get stuck with them everyday …lol. Sometimes its ridiculously funny, they’re so busy shooing the wall and spartan charging everyone they don’t pay attention to the game and get killed…lol. It does get annoying.

So why did people become -Yoink-?