Taking so long to find matches.. please, not again

Oh God, been playing mp for a while but its 5-10 mins to find a match, Im starting to worry about that.

I hope when the game release in USA the population rise.

What if it fail like halo mcc and start being patched for months?

If that’s a result of a low population… I don’t know. But if that’s the result of the servers/matchmaking…then its about to get a lot worse in about an hour.

The game just came out.

The game still hasn’t released in major areas.

The game just freaking came out… All games have a rocky week or 2. Servers handling nothing to 10million people in an hr. Servers tend to buckle under that load.

I’m still downloading the game jeez.

What region you in ? Im finding games in about 30 seconds.

I’m finding games in 30 secs, what nat type do you have?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Be patient, the servers are about to be raped by downloads in 30 minutes. I wouldn’t be surprised if Live crashes.

> 2535415872574915;1:
> Oh God, been playing mp for a while but its 5-10 mins to find a match, Im starting to worry about that.
>
> I hope when the game release in USA the population rise.
>
> What if it fail like halo mcc and start being patched for months?

Probably because everyone is still waiting to get it or installing it

> 2533274875412897;9:
> Be patient, the servers are about to be raped by downloads in 30 minutes. I wouldn’t be surprised if Live crashes.

that would be a little bit funny honestly, just Halo single handedly killing XBL. I would be really upset because I’m just waiting for 12:01 so I can start playing but it would still be funny

omg please nooooooO! I hope this is not true

Its only speculation, I’m not starting a rumor.

I’m sure servers will be great

> 2535415872574915;1:
> Oh God, been playing mp for a while but its 5-10 mins to find a match, Im starting to worry about that.
>
> I hope when the game release in USA the population rise.
>
> What if it fail like halo mcc and start being patched for months?

Game hasnt released in most of North America yet

[deleted]

I’m getting matches consistently with pretty much no lag, and I’m in Australia.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Still waiting for my digital copy to activate…11:45pm EST so yeah…Either low population or servers are getting rammed without the lube.

the game isnt out yet… all the people that were playing early access are higher ranks.

Just wait about 15-20 min and matchmaking will be a sinch!

> 2660608708453433;19:
> the game isnt out yet… all the people that were playing early access are higher ranks.
>
> Just wait about 15-20 min and matchmaking will be a sinch!

They played in a “Pre-release arena playlist”, so I believe they didn’t keep their ranks. However, it’s only the 26th here in North America, and it’s still 2 hours away until midnight launch. I’d say around noon on the 27th, matchmaking times will decrease significantly.