Taking away playlists? Hb taking away sprint?

Just saying, if you guys are are in to taking stuff away from the game, look no further. Remove sprint, thruster, and spartan abilities, thanks guys.

Nope. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

> 2533274805497312;2:
> Nope. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Dang it! Rolled a snake eyes and hit go to jail… :frowning:

We still get threads like these? I shouldn’t be so surprised but really, sprint is not going anywhere

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

> 2535436108997217;1:
> Just saying, if you guys are are in to taking stuff away from the game, look no further. Remove sprint, thruster, and spartan abilities, thanks guys.

They should just remove you from this site all together.

The way the game is play today, taking away sprint would have a large negative impact on the gameplay

> 2535436108997217;1:
> Just saying, if you guys are are in to taking stuff away from the game, look no further. Remove sprint, thruster, and spartan abilities, thanks guys.

XD your funny man, can you believe this guy

> 2535405450804460;4:
> We still get threads like these? I shouldn’t be so surprised but really, sprint is not going anywhere

Even if 343 wanted to, its simply too late. The maps have been made for the Spartan Abilities, including sprint.

Defend it all you want guys, MILLIONS have left this franchise and people are still leaving by the day because of 343, all in all it’s really not that funny, but what is funny is that the fans that are still here continue to defend their incompetent favorite developers. Because of the quality of 343, Halo has lost the plot COMPLETELY. Sales says it all. Who in the right mind would play the campaigns of 1-3 and then make the 5th’s camapign the way it is, what a disgrace the story has become. C’mon guys, I want to debate this with the 343 fans, try and defend the direction 343 has gone with the story.

> 2535436108997217;1:
> Remove sprint, thruster, and spartan abilities, thanks guys.

Go back to MCC if you don’t want these things, you ancient dinosaur. Adapt or go back.

> 2535436108997217;9:
> Defend it all you want guys, MILLIONS have left this franchise and people are still leaving by the day because of 343, all in all it’s really not that funny, but what is funny is that the fans that are still here continue to defend their incompetent favorite developers. Because of the quality of 343, Halo has lost the plot COMPLETELY. Sales says it all. Who in the right mind would play the campaigns of 1-3 and then make the 5th’s camapign the way it is, what a disgrace the story has become. C’mon guys, I want to debate this with the 343 fans, try and defend the direction 343 has gone with the story.

Um millions? Lmao. Nay Rotflmao.

> 2533274797413165;10:
> > 2535436108997217;1:
> > Remove sprint, thruster, and spartan abilities, thanks guys.
>
>
> Go back to MCC if you don’t want these things, you ancient dinosaur. Adapt or go back.

If it was about adapting, we would have already done it by now. Sprint has been in the game since 2010, and people are still criticizing it. That shows that there is something fundamentally wrong with Sprint if a good portion of the community is still saying that Sprint does not work in Halo.

Also, telling people to go back to a broken mess of a game is only hurting the Halo 5 population. Because Halo 5 sticks around 20k (from inference), and when less people are playing the game, the longer it takes to find matches and the less playlists will be available.

> 2535436108997217;9:
> Defend it all you want guys, MILLIONS have left this franchise and people are still leaving by the day because of 343, all in all it’s really not that funny, but what is funny is that the fans that are still here continue to defend their incompetent favorite developers. Because of the quality of 343, Halo has lost the plot COMPLETELY. Sales says it all. Who in the right mind would play the campaigns of 1-3 and then make the 5th’s camapign the way it is, what a disgrace the story has become. C’mon guys, I want to debate this with the 343 fans, try and defend the direction 343 has gone with the story.

So sad how people let nostalgia confuse their judgement

> C’mon guys, I want to debate this with the 343 fans, try and defend the direction 343 has gone with the story.

> Go back to MCC if you don’t want these things, you ancient dinosaur. Adapt or go back.

> So sad how people let nostalgia confuse their judgement

Wew Lad

> We still get threads like these? I shouldn’t be so surprised but really, sprint is not going anywhere

Well, neither are people who complain about sprint.

Stop saying sprint is 343. Bungie started sprint in halo

> 2533274886531207;11:
> > 2535436108997217;9:
> > Defend it all you want guys, MILLIONS have left this franchise and people are still leaving by the day because of 343, all in all it’s really not that funny, but what is funny is that the fans that are still here continue to defend their incompetent favorite developers. Because of the quality of 343, Halo has lost the plot COMPLETELY. Sales says it all. Who in the right mind would play the campaigns of 1-3 and then make the 5th’s camapign the way it is, what a disgrace the story has become. C’mon guys, I want to debate this with the 343 fans, try and defend the direction 343 has gone with the story.
>
>
> Um millions? Lmao. Nay Rotflmao.

Well, look at the sales difference between Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo 5. 3 of those games have sprint, and Halo 5 has 8 million less copies sold (it has currently sold something like 3.5 million, compared to Halo 3’s 12 million), meaning that there are 8 million less players on Halo. So yes, millions have left the franchise.

> 2533274886531207;11:
> > 2535436108997217;9:
> > Defend it all you want guys, MILLIONS have left this franchise and people are still leaving by the day because of 343, all in all it’s really not that funny, but what is funny is that the fans that are still here continue to defend their incompetent favorite developers. Because of the quality of 343, Halo has lost the plot COMPLETELY. Sales says it all. Who in the right mind would play the campaigns of 1-3 and then make the 5th’s camapign the way it is, what a disgrace the story has become. C’mon guys, I want to debate this with the 343 fans, try and defend the direction 343 has gone with the story.
>
>
> Um millions? Lmao. Nay Rotflmao.

Well, actually pretty close. I mean, the population has declined quite steeply compared to Halo 3-Reach decline. That isn’t really up to debate. What is up to debate is wether or not the Spartan abilities are the cause. I think there is sound reasoning to suggest that it would be the case for a smal portion, but most people probably left because of how barebones the game is.

> 2533274881086487;15:
> Stop saying sprint is 343. Bungie started sprint in halo

I still to this day wonder why people forget that.

> If it was about adapting, we would have already done it by now. Sprint has been in the game since 2010, and people are still criticizing it. That shows that there is something fundamentally wrong with Sprint if a good portion of the community is still saying that Sprint does not work in Halo.
>
> Also, telling people to go back to a broken mess of a game is only hurting the Halo 5 population. Because Halo 5 sticks around 20k (from inference), and when less people are playing the game, the longer it takes to find matches and the less playlists will be available.

People are still criticizing it. That shows that there is something fundamentally wrong with Sprint if a good portion of the community is still saying that Sprint does not work in Halo.

Because a few people criticize it, you think that proves something is wrong with it? This is called bandwagoning; just because a lot of people believe it, doesn’t make it true. Weak argument.

> 2533274881086487;15:
> Stop saying sprint is 343. Bungie started sprint in halo

And 343i had the opportunity to stop using it when they were developing Halo 4 and Halo 5, since the Halo Reach sales were less than Halo 3’s. Yet they’ve continued down the path of sprint. So 343i is just as much to blame.