Taking a much needed break fom Halo 5

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t seem to do anything any more. My last 20 games i only one 5 of them. Im at the point of severe frustration and everything is bugging the absolute crap out of me. If it’s not laggy servers its something else. Being placed with Onyx and Diamond players while you’re stuck with unranked players and trolls who suicide at the start then quit the match. Warzone is seeing it’s worst quitting epidemic ever. If you’re losing by 100 points or more, say goodbye to a few players. I don’tget farmed all that often so that doesn’t exactly bug me so much. I’ve put in so much time and effort into this game. 9 to 10 month’s worth. Thats a lot more than any other game I’ve played. I love Halo and i love Halo 5. I just can’t seem to have fun anymore. I think I’ve burnt myself out man. I lost my job a few weeks ago so I’ve been playing non stop. I think a break is what i need to have that feeling of needing to play. That craving of just wanting to sit down and play for hours on end. Hopefully im not gone all that long. Halo 5, i bid you adieu for now.

Ok
Bye
Have fun getting attention off this thread

Get on that job search! Idle hands are the Devil’s playthings, or at least mine are.

Yeah the servers have been pretty rough tonight. Never really noticed it too much before but tonight is really bad. I think a break is in order, especially if you feel burned out. You will certainly come back better and more refreshed. Sometimes I’d grind Arena for weeks and take a week or so off and come back a lot better. I’ll obviously be a bit rusty but a break is always important. Good luck in whatever you decide to spend your time on and we’ll welcome you back to Halo Waypoint whenever you decide to come back! :smiley:

P.S. Hopefully the servers will be better when you return too.

> 2535468425990603;2:
> Ok
> Bye
> Have fun getting attention off this thread

This is really the way you go about talking to community members. Show respect for someone voicing their perspective. There is no need for your passive aggression. Your comment has done nothing but make you come off as an -Yoink-. Why would you do this to the OP and yourself? Nothing is gained from it besides the discomfort of your hello Halo players.

The OP never insulted anyone or the game yet you felt this was a necessary response. perhaps that thread was right, maybe the community is what killed Halo.

> 2535418851574306;1:
> I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t seem to do anything any more. My last 20 games i only one 5 of them. Im at the point of severe frustration and everything is bugging the absolute crap out of me. If it’s not laggy servers its something else. Being placed with Onyx and Diamond players while you’re stuck with unranked players and trolls who suicide at the start then quit the match. Warzone is seeing it’s worst quitting epidemic ever. If you’re losing by 100 points or more, say goodbye to a few players. I don’tget farmed all that often so that doesn’t exactly bug me so much. I’ve put in so much time and effort into this game. 9 to 10 month’s worth. Thats a lot more than any other game I’ve played. I love Halo and i love Halo 5. I just can’t seem to have fun anymore. I think I’ve burnt myself out man. I lost my job a few weeks ago so I’ve been playing non stop. I think a break is what i need to have that feeling of needing to play. That craving of just wanting to sit down and play for hours on end. Hopefully im not gone all that long. Halo 5, i bid you adieu for now.

That sucks man! I totally get where you are coming from though.

Hope to see you back in the battlefield soon!

> 2535426003987045;5:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > Ok
> > Bye
> > Have fun getting attention off this thread
>
>
> This is really the way you go about talking to community members. Show respect for someone voicing their perspective. There is no need for your passive aggression. Your comment has done nothing but make you come off as an -Yoink-. Why would you do this to the OP and yourself? Nothing is gained from it besides the discomfort of your hello Halo players.
>
> The OP never insulted anyone or the game yet you felt this was a necessary response. perhaps that thread was right, maybe the community is what killed Halo.

Its not about being disrespectful its about the content of this thread.
Anyway good luck to OP to getting your life back on track. Its not easy being an adult nowadays

> 2535418851574306;1:
> I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t seem to do anything any more. My last 20 games i only one 5 of them. Im at the point of severe frustration and everything is bugging the absolute crap out of me. If it’s not laggy servers its something else. Being placed with Onyx and Diamond players while you’re stuck with unranked players and trolls who suicide at the start then quit the match. Warzone is seeing it’s worst quitting epidemic ever. If you’re losing by 100 points or more, say goodbye to a few players. I don’tget farmed all that often so that doesn’t exactly bug me so much. I’ve put in so much time and effort into this game. 9 to 10 month’s worth. Thats a lot more than any other game I’ve played. I love Halo and i love Halo 5. I just can’t seem to have fun anymore. I think I’ve burnt myself out man. I lost my job a few weeks ago so I’ve been playing non stop. I think a break is what i need to have that feeling of needing to play. That craving of just wanting to sit down and play for hours on end. Hopefully im not gone all that long. Halo 5, i bid you adieu for now.

It happens to all of us at some point man. Take your break, and return with renewed hellfire in your eyes ! And to fuel your fire, my lady lost a game yesterday in war zone, 6 vs 12. #feelsbadman

Well see you around then or here on waypoint

Hope to see you back soon OP, a break for a while could be good :slight_smile: