take what you get or dont get it in the first place

i dont get why people complain about something they bought like reach or yet to buy like CEA if they really dont like something about it sell it and move on its as simple as that instead of playing it 24/7 and complaining on forums about how much you hate it.

> i dont get why people complain about something they bought like reach or yet to buy like CEA if they really dont like something about it sell it and move on its as simple as that instead of playing it 24/7 and complaining on forums about how much you hate it.

Spoken like a true enlightened nerd! QFT

Well the thing is, they secretly love Reach. They wouldn’t keep playing it if they didn’t, they just think the common consensus is that the game sucks. So if they’re caught online enjoying the game they have to act up and -Yoink- about it to fit in. If they truly hated it, you’re right they would stop playing.

I only keep my Reach because no one wants play Halo 3 online anymore, and the Halo 2 servers are gone :frowning:

I don’t see what is so bad about people expressing their opinions and trying to make an released/unreleased game better.

> Well the thing is, they secretly love Reach. They wouldn’t keep playing it if they didn’t, they just think the common consensus is that the game sucks. So if they’re caught online enjoying the game they have to act up and Yoink! about it to fit in. If they truly hated it, you’re right they would stop playing.

If that’s what you want to think, go for it. But just know that there is a very large competitive community out there that really doesn’t like how Halo: Reach turned out, and they see it as unfair to have a whole game catered to casuals. This is why so many people bash Bungie, why so many people put forth their feedback (a.k.a. opinions) to try and make the game fair to both parties playing it.
I do not love Reach, secretly or otherwise, what I do love is how Halo used to be pre-May 3rd, 2010

And if you don’t know what that date is then look it up.

> i dont get why people complain about something they bought like reach or yet to buy like CEA if they really dont like something about it sell it and move on its as simple as that instead of playing it 24/7 and complaining on forums about how much you hate it.

We love to complain about things, most humans do lol, but complaining on the forums also helps the games in the future, if 343i are looking for what we don’t like then they see it.

They also see what we do like.

> > Well the thing is, they secretly love Reach. They wouldn’t keep playing it if they didn’t, they just think the common consensus is that the game sucks. So if they’re caught online enjoying the game they have to act up and Yoink! about it to fit in. If they truly hated it, you’re right they would stop playing.
>
> If that’s what you want to think, go for it. But just know that there is a very large competitive community out there that really doesn’t like how Halo: Reach turned out, and they see it as unfair to have a whole game catered to casuals. This is why so many people bash Bungie, why so many people put forth their feedback (a.k.a. opinions) to try and make the game fair to both parties playing it.
> I do not love Reach, secretly or otherwise, what I do love is how Halo used to be pre-May 3rd, 2010
>
> And if you don’t know what that date is then look it up.

Halo: Reach beta was ok (though I guess it was because it was essentially die hard Halo fans playing I.e. The ‘true’ Halo community)