Take the turret of the hog.

The hog is way OP driving around splattering people like its nothing. By some chance the hog didnt get the splatter there is still a chain gun and person sitting shot gun to finish them off. With out the turret the hog would still be OP because its still a two man vehicle, one drives and splatters the other shoots hand held weapons. There is no need for a turret, its just iceing on the cake. Please take the turret out, then the hog wont be so OP and running everyone down all the time. There isnt a BTB game were the hog doesnt have complete map control and gets TONS of kills.

OPmust be trolling… Turret’s been around since Halo: CE people would hate the turret being gone.

Bad troll is bad.
Hogs are double/triple kills waiting to happen.

Yeah warthog is OP nerf it.

lol
OP must be trolling.

> OPmust be trolling… Turret’s been around since Halo: CE people would hate the turret being gone.

OP is trolling this isnt his first attempt

0/10

Chainhog is under powered, it needs better accuracy atleast, I’ve never seen anyone drive one that wheren’t after something they’d haft to drive to

Cept the guass hog, wich is OP, and i’m ok with that, but every damn time I spawn on exile the other team has it and the banshee, once I spawned, got in the tank, then guass comes up and nukes it to hell and erasing the team with their fire power

Oh, and tank is under powered also, played H3 again, amazed how indistructable it was, now it’s weak and the turret’s too slow to kill anything

You tried 343I

> > OPmust be trolling… Turret’s been around since Halo: CE people would hate the turret being gone.
>
> OP is trolling this isnt his first attempt

Is too my first attempt.

There actually is a way to remove the turret from the Warthog in Forge. Not sure if it works in Halo 4 but it worked in Reach. While still holding the Warthog, drag it through a kill ball and it will take off the turret and you can put it down and drive it still.

Epic Troll inbound… If you think the Warthog is overpowered you are dump as yoink

> Chainhog is under powered, it needs better accuracy atleast, I’ve never seen anyone drive one that wheren’t after something they’d haft to drive to
>
> Cept the guass hog, wich is OP, and i’m ok with that, but every damn time I spawn on exile the other team has it and the banshee, once I spawned, got in the tank, then guass comes up and nukes it to hell and erasing the team with their fire power
>
> Oh, and tank is under powered also, played H3 again, amazed how indistructable it was, now it’s weak and the turret’s too slow to kill anything
>
> You tried 343I

I dare you to put a gauss hog directly up against a tank.
Tank shoots ONCE Hog dies.

Hog shoots? Tank takes some damage. Twice? Fire and red flashy. Three times? Tank Finally dies.
^^ JUST tested that in-game. In a straight up fight, Tank wins, hands down.

Actually the chain gun hog is way too underpowered.

The passenger needs a mounted auto-grenade launcher, and the gunner’s MG should have armor-piercing incendiary rounds (operated remotely, the gunner would be inside the vehicle itself). Also it needs an active-defense system to shoot down incoming rockets, fuel rods, incinerator rounds, and grenades. And lastly it should be fully enclosed with heavy armor similar to the MRAP Cougar.

Then it would be balanced.

/sarcasm