Take the Firepower package out of the game...

It seriously doesn’t add up to the other “perks”.

With the pistol being better in some scenarios than a second primary, and the fact that you can easily pick up another primary from dead bodies, it just becomes a bad choice.

I even doubt players are even gonna drop their pistol for another primary with the pistol being potentially better for back up.

Besides most players generally spawn with the “utility weapon” and then swap their secondary out for a power weapon, using the firepower package here would just be a waste of a perk slot.

That’s just my rant on it, if you can prove how firepower package could be useful I really like to hear it…

Br/Dmr combo. If i pick up a sword i get rid of Br, sniper i get rid of Dmr. I have advantage at both ranges at all times.

It’s there for people who want it. Don’t like it? Don’t use it, simple.

If you can’t choose between what weapon to use, i.e. Assault Rifle or Battle Rifle, you can choose both, like I will most likely be doing.

> It seriously doesn’t add up to the other “perks”.
>
>
> With the pistol being better in some scenarios than a second primary, and the fact that you can easily pick up another primary from dead bodies, it just becomes a bad choice.
>
>
> I even doubt players are even gonna drop their pistol for another primary with the pistol being potentially better for back up.
>
>
>
> Besides most players generally spawn with the “utility weapon” and then swap their secondary out for a power weapon, using the firepower package here would just be a waste of a perk slot.
>
>
>
> That’s just my rant on it, if you can prove how firepower package could be useful I really like to hear it…

I think that’s more or less the point. I think that is the trade off for carrying two primary’s

> Br/Dmr combo. If i pick up a sword i get rid of Br, sniper i get rid of Dmr. I have advantage at both ranges at all times.

But you’re only going to need your BR or DMR for one kill till someone drops you’re preferred weapon on the battlefield.

Unless everybody is only going to use one weapon and one weapon only…

It’s there if you want two primaries, if not, then don’t use it. It might be helpful in some gametypes or situations.

I can guarentee you it WILL BE the MOST USED or the LEAST USED.

without resupply it looks like we’re going to have to go weapon hunting off of dead bodies regardless…

Some people like to have two primary weapons on them whether its campaign or multiplayer. Now in multiplayer with that active they can have two primary and not have to worry about a back up in which they will now be able to have.

> I can guarentee you it WILL BE the MOST USED or the LEAST USED.

I going to bet it’s going to be LEAST USED.

Think about it the Firepower package is the only perk that has a clear downside to it.

How about we take resupply out of the game instead because it is ridiculous.

waaaah! “grenade spam” waaaaaaaa… QQ

why bother ? if people want to whaste a slot in their loadout equiping it, then let them.

I think the SAW should sound a bit more powerful. It shouldn’t be taken out though.

> > Br/Dmr combo. If i pick up a sword i get rid of Br, sniper i get rid of Dmr. I have advantage at both ranges at all times.
>
> But you’re only going to need your BR or DMR for one kill till someone drops you’re preferred weapon on the battlefield.
>
> Unless everybody is only going to use one weapon and one weapon only…

There are about 5 or 6 different primaries, (and could be more when the game comes out) the chances of someone using the other weapon you want is 1:6(or however many there are) and you waste time picking up that when if by chance he has it. also the ammo in that gun may also be low.

It would be more convenient to have firepower.

Wait, the SAW is a starting weapon? I thought it was a drop?

It’s an ordinance drop.

> I think the SAW should sound a bit more powerful. It shouldn’t be taken out though.

The SAW isn’t a Loadout weapon.

I though OP was going to call it over powered, this is one of the few threads where I’ve seen someone say that something should be removed because it’s not good enough/they don’t like it, nice for a change actually ^^

OnT:
Well, it might be generally bad but it does serve a purpose, it gives to the ability to get a AR/BR to compensate when you go for a DMR loadout, let’s you be a jack of all trades and fit for just about any situation on the field.
It might not be “the best”, but for certain times it sure can be a great thing to have, a map like say Sandtrap in Halo 3, a DMR/BR combo would be deadly.

> > I think the SAW should sound a bit more powerful. It shouldn’t be taken out though.
>
> The SAW isn’t a Loadout weapon.

I thought the OP was saying to take it out of the game.