take the camera rotation after death out

Its really annoying in team snipers when i snipe someone and their camera rotates toward me so they can see where i am. isnt the glaringly obvious sniper bullet trial enough?
Its just as bad as killcam in COD. letting you know exactly where the person that just killed you is.
And dont whine about campers, thats what your supposed to do when you snipe…regardless of what some of you think.
And one last thing…PLEASE take out the pistols and grenades from team snipers! defeats the purpose of the whole thing

Remove Pistols…

…replace with Shotguns?

Grenades should go though, I think. Camera rotation is fine, it’s part of Halo.

Better watch your back, I don’t need pistols to assassinate you. :wink:

> Its really annoying in team snipers when i snipe someone and their camera rotates toward me so they can see where i am. isnt the glaringly obvious sniper bullet trial enough?
> Its just as bad as killcam in COD. letting you know exactly where the person that just killed you is.
> And dont whine about campers, thats what your supposed to do when you snipe…regardless of what some of you think.
> And one last thing…PLEASE take out the pistols and grenades from team snipers! defeats the purpose of the whole thing

I agree the rotation of the camera is just a “kill cam”. Should be just a fixed cam like Halo 2.