Take That, Farmers!

Hello Halo fans,

I wanted to create a thread about this because we all hate farmers, mainly in Warzone and Grifball, but also in Arena somewhat. However, the farmers aren’t always the ones who come out on top, and when you defeat them, you feel extraordinary. So, what is your most memorable experience in destroying a group of these guys?

Mine was about a half hour ago, when we were being spawn-trapped by Wasps and Banshees inside the Fortress on Darkstar. I spawned at home base with a Splaser and took a couple of them down, but that didn’t really solve the problem. Then, when the score was something like 470-850, without mics, four of us Spartans split into two groups and simultaneously captured the two Armories, opening up the enemy core. I spent my energy on a Scale of Soraipt and a camo, and crept up on the enemy base. I reached the core room, where I punched an enemy with the Light of Urs, of all things. Then, it was all over.

Hahahaha, I love it when I manage to ruin an enemy team’s day like that.

In Warzone - Stormbreak in particular - run Prophets’ Bane + Endgame and sneak over to the enemy base. From there, take out unsuspecting vehicles (and the occasional sniper) then switch to the Bane to conceal yourself after firing. It’s so nasty.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Hahahaha, I love it when I manage to ruin an enemy team’s day like that.
> In Warzone - Stormbreak in particular - run Prophets’ Bane + Endgame and sneak over to the enemy base. From there, take out unsuspecting vehicles (and the occasional sniper) then switch to the Bane to conceal yourself after firing. It’s so nasty.

Oh, the Bane strat is even worse in Castle Wars. I would nab the Bane and crouch walk to the enemy base and just hide and kill the occasional enemy. No energy on the Bane means that you never run out of cloak.
It was hilarious to watch them scramble and try to find me, but I realized I made the game very unfun for some people. Kind of a shame.