Take power weapons out infection please

power weapons just seem too OP. People with DMR’s camping in a corner, getting headshots from a mile away is just not fun for infected players. Shotgun and assault rifle only would be a lot better and more fun. Hoping I’m not the only one that thinks this!

Just work as a team and you’ll be fine.

Your the only one that thinks this as of now but…
The power weapons have very little ammo anyways so unless the infected are nubs the power weapons are well thought out on their ammo capacity

> 2533274849033670;2:
> Just work as a team and you’ll be fine.

I think the one on the oil rig was the worst for it, no one could close. Maybe too many power weapons is the issue

Nah, power weapons just make it more social.

Socials supposed to be chaotic, yo.

To be fair only had one bad experience with the power weapons, oil rig one I think has too many

First of all, the DMR is not a power weapon, but I agree that it shouldn’t be in Infection, at least on open maps; too easy to use. However, weapons like the Hydra and Sniper Rifle aren’t too bad at all.

The DMR on drillsite is pretty effective. I try to camp its spawn as an Alpha.

I disagree. The power weapons aren’t TOO powerful. A rocket launcher would only have 2 rockets, and if you are with a whole group of zombies, there are many strategies to try to kill the survivors.

> 2533274974350131;9:
> I disagree. The power weapons aren’t TOO powerful. A rocket launcher would only have 2 rockets, and if you are with a whole group of zombies, there are many strategies to try to kill the survivors.

Exactly, this is one of the reasons Halo 5’s Infection is the best Halo’s had in a long time, possibly in forever.