TAKE DOWN GRIFFBALL PRO NOW

To begin, Griffball is the greatest gametype out there…Griffball pro on the other hand is nothing more than waiting over and over again for the next round, breaks down to about 75% of the game waiting and 25% playing(I did the math).
So please for the love of all that is good in nonstop Griffball action get rid of the pro its a waste, thank you!

-Griffball Fan

You can’t even spell Grifball correctly…

Grif has one f in his name. You probably think he’s yellow.

And, no. Grifball Pro is the classic version, since Halo 3. I hope you realize that.

From what I just read it would seem that you are the type of people that enjoy commercials during an excellent show you are watching…nonsense. griffball pro is a classic, classics are meant to be changed and adapted to satisfy the present culture. Want to know what another classic is… halo 3 how about you go play that and enjoy you classics there.

P.S. go play a game of basketball and pause every time you score a basket and tell me how fun that is.

I don’t find the pause time between rounds the least bit annoying. Unless your team is REALLY fast at scoring, rounds will be longer than the round changing time.

I like Pro a lot, and do not see a reason for its removal. If you despise it so, then do not vote for it. Plain and simple.

grifball pro is dumb

> From what I just read it would seem that you are the type of people that enjoy commercials during an excellent show you are watching…nonsense. griffball pro is a classic, classics are meant to be changed and adapted to satisfy the present culture. Want to know what another classic is… halo 3 how about you go play that and enjoy you classics there.

Have you been here?

I personally do not have an issue with Grifball Pro. I do, however, would mind if they made pro version remove the sprint so that it can retain the “classical” game type but thats my opinion.

> To begin, <mark>Griffball is the greatest gametype out there</mark>…Griffball pro on the other hand is nothing more than waiting over and over again for the next round, breaks down to about 75% of the game waiting and 25% playing(I did the math).
> So please for the love of all that is good in nonstop Griffball action get rid of the pro its a waste, thank you!
>
>
> -Griffball Fan

I laughably disagree.

But anyway: Grifball pro is Classic Grifball, it is how grifball started, and how grifball will continue, hopefully.

It really makes it more fair. Each team has a chance to get the ball after it’s scored. In regular Grifball, whoever camps for the ball after it’s scored is more likely to score next. I think Pro is actually better than “regular” Grifball.