take away spawning with a shotgun

I really think that they overpowered the shotgun that you spawn with. I think that 343 needs to just let you spawn with the AR/magnum, or at least raise the shields of the infected. My friends and I think that the shotgun is waaaaay to OP.

You always start with a shotgun in every Halo game. I don’t know what kind of infection you’ve been playing.

> 2535456419198688;2:
> You always start with a shotgun in every Halo game. I don’t know what kind of infection you’ve been playing.

Agreed… I don’t play a lot of infection but I recall spawning with a shotgun in other titles.

> 2535417121380969;1:
> i have to say, i was excited for the release of Infection to guardians, but the fact that you spawn with a shotgun really just takes the fun out of it for me and my friends. make it like any other halo were you have to FIND the shotgun. the “survivors” make the game un-fun when everyone have a shotgun. let me know your thoughts.

Did you only ever play Halo 2: Anniversary and Halo 3 customs? Both Halo: Reach and Halo 4 have the Survivors spawn with a shotgun.

Ummmm… have you played infection? Go all the way back… you have always spawned with a shotgun.

You’ve literally always spawned with a shotgun in every single iteration of it since it was a custom game in H2.

> 2661949065475413;6:
> You’ve literally always spawned with a shotgun in every single iteration of it since it was a custom game in H2.

No, I think Survivors spawned with a Magnum, and the shotgun was somehow modded into the one map that I believe Halo 2 Infection was consistently played on, Foundation. Survivors would pick up the shotgun after swapping it for their energy swords.

> 2535417121380969;1:
> i have to say, i was excited for the release of Infection to guardians, but the fact that you spawn with a shotgun really just takes the fun out of it for me and my friends. make it like any other halo were you have to FIND the shotgun. the “survivors” make the game un-fun when everyone have a shotgun. let me know your thoughts.

> 2535456419198688;2:
> You always start with a shotgun in every Halo game. I don’t know what kind of infection you’ve been playing.

What rubenheimer117 said, not to mention in Halo 5 you only have 5 shells, which I believe is the least of any iteration in any previous Halo games’ Infection gametypes.

> 2535417121380969;1:

That’s kinda like saying “Make infection not infection!” I think your thinking of a different game type, or customs , because, I can’t recall infection where I don’t spawn with a shotgun!

> 2533274991067213;7:
> > 2661949065475413;6:
> > You’ve literally always spawned with a shotgun in every single iteration of it since it was a custom game in H2.
>
>
> No, I think Survivors spawned with a Magnum, and the shotgun was somehow modded into the one map that I believe Halo 2 Infection was consistently played on, Foundation. Survivors would pick up the shotgun after swapping it for their energy swords.

There was no modding. You just changed what weapons spawned in on the map in the custom games settings.
Depends on the rules of the lobby host. We always played with magnums as the pickup item.

alright i realized that i kind of messed that up, so i fixed it so that it doesn’t mention other games. simply forgot.

> 2533274883898161;9:
> > 2535417121380969;1:
> > i have to say, i was excited for the release of Infection to guardians, but the fact that you spawn with a shotgun really just takes the fun out of it for me and my friends. make it like any other halo were you have to FIND the shotgun. the “survivors” make the game un-fun when everyone have a shotgun. let me know your thoughts.
>
>
> That’s kinda like saying “Make infection not infection!” I think your thinking of a different game type, or customs , because, I can’t recall infection where I don’t spawn with a shotgun!

i was with out a doubt thinking of a different infection.

So people can get even more upset? The Magnum was removed (for good reason) and everybody went crazy. What do you think would happen if they removed the iconic weapon for Infection? Hint: R.I.P. Halo Community.

> 2533274859620752;13:
> So people can get even more upset? The Magnum was removed (for good reason) and everybody went crazy. What do you think would happen if they removed the iconic weapon for Infection? Hint: R.I.P. Halo Community.

I never said that i hated Halo, in fact Halo is my all time favorite series, so don’t jump to conclusions. Hint: it was just an Idea

But that’s why you only have 5 shots. It’s not like it’s Felwinter’s Lie or something. If they are close enough that you need to use a shotgun, then you need that shotgun.

Just a hint to win against someone who have a shotgun : Thrust + try again if he kill you = no ammo (no infinite ammo)

> 2533274883898161;9:
> > 2535417121380969;1:
> > i have to say, i was excited for the release of Infection to guardians, but the fact that you spawn with a shotgun really just takes the fun out of it for me and my friends. make it like any other halo were you have to FIND the shotgun. the “survivors” make the game un-fun when everyone have a shotgun. let me know your thoughts.
>
>
> That’s kinda like saying “Make infection not infection!” I think your thinking of a different game type, or customs , because, I can’t recall infection where I don’t spawn with a shotgun!

i know right,
no shotgun infection isn’t infection