Tagging

They should update Halowaypoint with a tagging like setup. I know you aren’t expose to call people out and maybe people don’t want to be tagged in something. Like say you want to recruit people for your company but you aren’t always on Waypoint to answer replyies to your thread, so you tag some of your lieutenants incase if they are on they can answer the replies for you and the people you tag wouldn’t show up on the thread it would be private and it would notify those who have been tagged. What do y’all think?

I don’t know if this already exists or someone has asked about this before.

> 2533274863544170;1:
> They should update Halowaypoint with a tagging like setup. I know you aren’t expose to call people out and maybe people don’t want to be tagged in something. Like say you want to recruit people for your company but you aren’t always on Waypoint to answer replyies to your thread, so you tag some of your lieutenants incase if they are on they can answer the replies for you and the people you tag wouldn’t show up on the thread it would be private and it would notify those who have been tagged. What do y’all think?
>
> I don’t know if this already exists or someone has asked about this before.

They can follow the thread if they want notification every time someone posts in it. You also can ‘tag’ people by using the user link UIC Spec as so and as long as they are set up to receive notification they will be informed that they were mentioned.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274863544170;1:
> > They should update Halowaypoint with a tagging like setup. I know you aren’t expose to call people out and maybe people don’t want to be tagged in something. Like say you want to recruit people for your company but you aren’t always on Waypoint to answer replyies to your thread, so you tag some of your lieutenants incase if they are on they can answer the replies for you and the people you tag wouldn’t show up on the thread it would be private and it would notify those who have been tagged. What do y’all think?
> >
> > I don’t know if this already exists or someone has asked about this before.
>
> They can follow the thread if they want notification every time someone posts in it. You also can ‘tag’ people by using the user link UIC Spec as so and as long as they are set up to receive notification they will be informed that they were mentioned.

Alright thanks.