Tag: An Action Sack gametype?

A few months ago, I made a gametype on Custom Games called Tag. It was meant for 4v4 or 2v2. The idea was that everybody got a Sticky Detonator. Occasionally you would spice it up, with Spartan Lasers or Railguns. Anyway, the rules for Tag were obvious; kill the opposing team. The rules were simple: 5 second respawn, no Ordinance and optional teams, though FFA is fine. There are 2 reasons I’m putting this out: I can’t use Fileshare, as I do not own an Xbox 360 HDD, I own the Slim model. The second reason is just my ambition: is this gametype Action Sack worthy?
If not, is there anything that can be done to improve it or balance it (yes, even by Action Sack standards.)? Just wanted to see the public opinion on it.

> A few months ago, I made a gametype on Custom Games called Tag. It was meant for 4v4 or 2v2. The idea was that everybody got a Sticky Detonator. Occasionally you would spice it up, with Spartan Lasers or Railguns. Anyway, the rules for Tag were obvious; kill the opposing team. The rules were simple: 5 second respawn, no Ordinance and optional teams, though FFA is fine. There are 2 reasons I’m putting this out: I can’t use Fileshare, as I do not own an Xbox 360 HDD, I own the Slim model. The second reason is just my ambition: is this gametype Action Sack worthy?
> If not, is there anything that can be done to improve it or balance it (yes, even by Action Sack standards.)? Just wanted to see the public opinion on it.

Sounds interesting. I would also like to have a Paintball gametype in Action Sack, as it would make the Plasma Pistol mastery so much easier.