Tactical Uses with the Forest Skin.

Does anyone else plan on using the Forest skin to gain a tactical advantage? I was never really one to use certain colors in FFA to gain an advantage but the Gamestop commercial got me thinking that it’ll be very useful.

Forest Skin tactical examples.

To be honest, i had a nightmare that i got popped out of nowhere

xD

Anyways tho even if i could blend in i cant stay in one spot xD

And yea camos can help u blend within the color scheme ^^ cnt wait to play

not really because you will have a big red name over your head.

the names where not shown above the head in the trailer

> not really because you will have a big red name over your head.
>
> the names where not shown above the head in the trailer

I ment in the distance when sniping lol my bad

But yea lol of course this wont work majority of the time but im bad at playing lol

I will certainly miss the players if they look too similar within the environment xD

We all check our corners i believe

I don’t think skins will work as well as all that to be honest, but it’d be cool to pop someone who thinks they can’t be seen xD

p.s. when I glanced past the title I thought it said <mark>Tactical uses with the Fore</mark>st <mark>Skin</mark>

Tactical in Halo?
This game is too fast to be “Tactical”, games like Rainbow 6:RS and SWAT are “Tactical”.

> Tactical in Halo?
> This game is too fast to be “Tactical”, games like Rainbow 6:RS and SWAT are “Tactical”.

I know Halo isn’t a really tactical shooter. This however is a tactic that can be used to gain an advantage aka tactical.

> > Tactical in Halo?
> > This game is too fast to be “Tactical”, games like Rainbow 6:RS and SWAT are “Tactical”.
>
> I know Halo isn’t a really tactical shooter. This however is a tactic that can be used to gain an advantage aka tactical.

This is the truth. I for one, will be utilizing a few strategies with this in mind. Good notice Shabutie.

> > > Tactical in Halo?
> > > This game is too fast to be “Tactical”, games like Rainbow 6:RS and SWAT are “Tactical”.
> >
> > I know Halo isn’t a really tactical shooter. This however is a tactic that can be used to gain an advantage aka tactical.
>
> This is the truth. I for one, will be utilizing a few strategies with this in mind. Good notice Shabutie.

Thanks, I’m glad I could be of assistance. :slight_smile:

> I don’t think skins will work as well as all that to be honest, but it’d be cool to pop someone who thinks they can’t be seen xD
>
>
>
>
> p.s. when I glanced past the title I thought it said <mark>Tactical uses with the Fore</mark>st <mark>Skin</mark>

You’ll -Yoink- bricks when the guy appears out of nowhere.

I thought about its possible concealment options, but then I realised that I like to move and not wait in the corner and I’d have to wear the Hazop armour to boot.
Plus ProVision makes everyone the same colour :wink: Dito with Active Camo.
I’m sorta aiming for wearing the Locus helm with unknown the rest but with a TP, the intent is this is the last thing you’ll see :wink:

It won’t work that good because you will be either red or blue when you enter a game. You won’t keep your armor color

> It won’t work that good because you will be either red or blue when you enter a game. You won’t keep your armor color

Aren’t you forgetting FFA?

Well i rarely play FFA :\