Tactical magnum in WZFF

You can straight up murder covies in droves. They dont even look at you as you shoot them. This thing is absolutley amazing.

> 2535408098758027;1:
> You can straight up murder covies in droves. They dont even look at you as you shoot them. This thing is absolutley amazing.

Try the new silenced weapons to they rule.

Do suppressors work against AI? I always figured they were like camo, how the AI simply know you are there

> 2533274885506317;2:
> > 2535408098758027;1:
> > You can straight up murder covies in droves. They dont even look at you as you shoot them. This thing is absolutley amazing.
>
>
> Try the new silenced weapons to they rule.

The sound dampeners? What exactly do they do that makes them rule? I haven’t had a chance to use them and their description isn’t super descriptive.

> 2535414791138154;3:
> Do suppressors work against AI? I always figured they were like camo, how the AI simply know you are there

I’ve always found ai to notice you as soon as you start shooting them with a silenced weapon and even sneaking up in one is pretty impossible even with camo just like how marines notice you pretty quick when Spartan don’t notice and surely they should be more aware.

> 2533274962122285;5:
> > 2535414791138154;3:
> > Do suppressors work against AI? I always figured they were like camo, how the AI simply know you are there
>
>
> I’ve always found ai to notice you as soon as you start shooting them with a silenced weapon and even sneaking up in one is pretty impossible even with camo just like how marines notice you pretty quick when Spartan don’t notice and surely they should be more aware.

Yeah that’s what I mean. The programming often seems to just be set to detect nearby spartans, not that they have to be in line of sight.

> 2535414791138154;6:
> > 2533274962122285;5:
> > > 2535414791138154;3:
> > > Do suppressors work against AI? I always figured they were like camo, how the AI simply know you are there
> >
> >
> > I’ve always found ai to notice you as soon as you start shooting them with a silenced weapon and even sneaking up in one is pretty impossible even with camo just like how marines notice you pretty quick when Spartan don’t notice and surely they should be more aware.
>
>
> Yeah that’s what I mean. The programming often seems to just be set to detect nearby spartans, not that they have to be in line of sight.

I dont know if it was simply because this new magnum is different, but so far every time ive used it against AI on WZFF they havent even acknowledged me until i had to switch weapons.

> 2535408098758027;1:
> You can straight up murder covies in droves. They dont even look at you as you shoot them. This thing is absolutley amazing.

And as a bonus, the silencer sound makes it soooo much more satisfying.

It’s a shame both new magnums come off feeling like garbage in PvP, though. The Gunfighter definitely performs too poorly to be a REQ 3 and what use will people truly have for the Tac Mag at REQ 4? People could have longshot silenced BRs and Halo 2 BRs out at that same time. But yeah, it seems like there is almost no aim assist for the Gunfighter, even at its intended range, and definitely not while ADS (which I understand) - it really just feel disadvantageous, which is rough because I keep using it over and over since I really want to enjoy it :frowning:

tactical pistol is life lol

Does anyone know what pressing up on the d-pad while holding the Tac-Magum does

> 2533274881364137;11:
> Does anyone know what pressing up on the d-pad while holding the Tac-Magum does

Nothing special, to my knowledge.

Pressing up on the D-Pad will make you ping, making a small icon flash above your name for your team mates but this is for all weapons, not just the new Tactical Magnum.

How do you get the tactical magnum?

> 2535433925922317;13:
> How do you get the tactical magnum?

Same way as you unlock all of the other REQs in the game, although more akin to the way you unlock things like the Halo 2 BR, etc… By praying to your lord and savior RNGesus (or as 343 hopes, by wasting a bunch of real, actual money in the hopes of finding it - spoiler alert: you won’t).

Thanks

> 2533274796554674;9:
> It’s a shame both new magnums come off feeling like garbage in PvP, though. The Gunfighter definitely performs too poorly to be a REQ 3 and what use will people truly have for the Tac Mag at REQ 4? People could have longshot silenced BRs and Halo 2 BRs out at that same time. But yeah, it seems like there is almost no aim assist for the Gunfighter, even at its intended range, and definitely not while ADS (which I understand) - it really just feel disadvantageous, which is rough because I keep using it over and over since I really want to enjoy it :frowning:

The idea of the Gunfighter is not to be an end-all be-all. It’s a backup. If you run out of ammo in a fight you can pull out your Gunfighter faster and shoot faster than an opponent using any other pistol.

i love the tactical magnum

How. When. When can a man unlock these magnum variants. Been at it since August. Strategies and advice PLEEEEEEASE

> 2533274874684947;4:
> > 2533274885506317;2:
> > > 2535408098758027;1:
> > > You can straight up murder covies in droves. They dont even look at you as you shoot them. This thing is absolutley amazing.
> >
> > Try the new silenced weapons to they rule.
>
> The sound dampeners? What exactly do they do that makes them rule? I haven’t had a chance to use them and their description isn’t super descriptive.

The Sound Dampener is the Silencer and Long Barrel combined into one attachment. Too bad you can’t use a Sentinel Scope with it… :frowning:

> 2533274926866625;18:
> How. When. When can a man unlock these magnum variants. Been at it since August. Strategies and advice PLEEEEEEASE

It’s all down to the unfortunate grinding of Gold Packs. The Tactical Magnum is an Ultra Rare loadout REQ weapon. You’ll eventually get there.