System Link on halo 4 help please D:

Well, me and my buddy today at college were wondering how to get system link to work, we try everything put it on system link and all for halo 4, since we want to kick each other -Yoink-, so how can we system link if the “Join game” is lock well the party is open? help please D:

i couldn’t tell you, but why not play online? ffa regicide is awesome when you’re playing with a friend.

> i couldn’t tell you, but why not play online? ffa regicide is awesome when you’re playing with a friend.

to tell u we can’t go online at college, where not allow since it being round by Student Life and they told us not to connect online, due to little kids screaming and stuff. But all my buddy want to do is have 2 xbox and connect them for system link since the college own 2 TV at the game room at the college and all my pals bring there halo 4 to play system link, and they don’t know how to get it to let another xbox join the party, that our problem

Press start and change network to system link or LAN. I’m not sure what it’s actually called.

> Press start and change network to system link or LAN. I’m not sure what it’s actually called.

we did that, we try to join each other and it show the “Join game” button lock for some reason idk what going on with the system link on this and the game was on “Open”

Press X to bring up roster and then press RB and change to open party. It could be set to closed or friends only.

EDIT: after reading your posts again it seems like it’s already set to open. If so, then I don’t really know any other options.

EDIT2: Try to change the number of maximum players? That’s the last thing I can think of.

> Press X to bring up roster and then press RB and change to open party. It could be set to closed or friends only.
>
> EDIT: after reading your posts again it seems like it’s already set to open. If so, then I don’t really know any other options.

yea, 343 maybe need to check on the system link part, to see what wrong with it.

Oh…system linking. I haven’t done that in ages.

> Oh…system linking. I haven’t done that in ages.

yea last time i did system link was to play original halo 2 online with a program but some reason it need a router that connect ur computer to the console with the router well u play with people that somewhere far, that the last time i play system link.

maybe the problem is each console have different tittle updates of the game, erase xbox’s cache’s or update both of your games once on xbox live