Syncing issue

Whats up everybody, Ive completed assault on 360, xbox one, and windows 10 pc. Everyhting worked just fine. I purchase a lumia unlocked 550 today, and started to play assault on it. I signed into my xbox live account when setting up the phone, and downloaded the game fro free, because it registered i had already bought it on windows for my computer. None of my windows phone achievements are syncing or adding to my gamerscore for either assault, or strike. Im not sure what to do, or how to get everything to sync properly. Any help would be appreciated.

> 2533275005778961;1:
> Whats up everybody, Ive completed assault on 360, xbox one, and windows 10 pc. Everyhting worked just fine. I purchase a lumia unlocked 550 today, and started to play assault on it. I signed into my xbox live account when setting up the phone, and downloaded the game fro free, because it registered i had already bought it on windows for my computer. None of my windows phone achievements are syncing or adding to my gamerscore for either assault, or strike. Im not sure what to do, or how to get everything to sync properly. Any help would be appreciated.

i had similar problems as well i wonder if anyone knows about it