Swords N Stuff

Hello.
I have this wierd problem were the energy sword won’t make opening noises or slashing noises in multiplayer, custom games, forge or spartan ops but it will work on campaign. Also, I can’t find the ricochet game type anywhere. And yes, it is downloaded. (And I know that because I have all the ricochet armor)
Some explanation and instructions would be fantastic!
Thank you

Team objective for richohet.

As for the sword have you checked your audio settings?

I have checked my audio settings and found nothing.
Also, I couldn’t find this “team objective”

> 2535421645360148;3:
> I have checked my audio settings and found nothing.
> Also, I couldn’t find this “team objective”

You’re going to have to play Team Objective and then find it in your file temporary history to acquire the Ricochet gametype or find it on the Halo 4 file browser/File Share as it was a gametype that was created after the base release of the game, meaning although it is an official gametype, the gametype itself was never added to the list of gametypes for custom games and forge when it was released with the Champions Bundle, so you have to manually download it.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274898831741;4:
> > 2535421645360148;3:
> > I have checked my audio settings and found nothing.
> > Also, I couldn’t find this “team objective”
>
> You’re going to have to play Team Objective and then find it in your file temporary history to acquire the Ricochet gametype or find it on the Halo 4 file browser/File Share as it was a gametype that was created after the base release of the game, meaning although it is an official gametype, the gametype itself was never added to the list of gametypes for custom games and forge when it was released with the Champions Bundle, so you have to manually download it.

Oh f**k, i don’t have hard drive. Paaaaain in the a s s