Swordbase Commentary and Gameplay from a Top Default Player

I’ve noticed that not many people have been posting gameplay/commentaries and in general threads that help others improve in Reach, so I figured I may as well (hopefully) start a trend. For those of you who do not know me, I figured I’d lay out my credentials so you don’t think this is coming from some random player who doesn’t know what they are talking about:
-Single Digit Onyx Season 1
-1% Onyx Seasons 7 + 8 with an Arena win percentage over 90%
-One of the highest win percentages in every playlist. #1 in Squad Slayer (287-0) and Bungie Day (113-0) and higher than everyone who did not make a second account in: Team Slayer and BTB.
-Captain of the best BTB team in the world, Obey.

Gameplay + Commentary for Arena Slayer on Swordbase:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t1ebMW6wIs

Here was an okay game against Vetoed and crew in Arena. If you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread and I’ll do my best to answer your questions. If this goes well I’ll start a weekly series to help the forum goers at 343i improve at the games they care so much about.

do you have any recommendations for those of us heading into the arena solo, daily ? i’m constantly 5% Gold/75% Onyx, none of my social friends are skilled enough and i always find myself on the team without mics…

also, would i be better off finding a squad to play with or constantly improving my individual skill in arena?