sword should be top-middle on truth

why has the sword location been changed since BETA? The sword being top middle has always been very appropriate because it is the most vulnerable spot on the map. Getting the sword at the initial push of the game is quite difficult when it is top middle, but now the gameplay and flow of truth has changed completely since the swords location is simply bottom carbine. I couldn’t believe this when i first saw it. I find that because the plasma caster is much less dangerous, especially on a small map like truth, it is often overlooked completely until maybe mid-game. I’ve seen some people use it well but it seems like the weakest of the new power weapons. I would prefer to just have the sword and no plasma caster, that would be ideal.

the sword is clearly the dominant weapon on this map. why is the location and respawn time of the plasma caster listed on screen but the sword isn’t? this doesn’t seem friendly for old or new halo fans. I’m really not in favor of the respond system anyway, but why exclude the sword from the list of noteworthy power weapons that spawn? id rather be told when the sword is coming up than the plasma caster, you do not need the plasma caster to control this map.

does anyone else feel the same? or do you prefer the sword spawn being at bottom carbine now?

also, as another point of reference, everyone i play truth with is having a horrible time telling the difference between (what was once) pink tower and carbine tower. they look very similar and it is a constant confusion for most of those i play with. we are constantly making the wrong call outs and are just confused because 1.pink tower isn’t pink, not even close and 2. carbine and pink look the same, and theres carbines on both towers now?! why not just put a carbine on one side then i would know (for instance). this map is OK but these things seem to be problematic.

No. Then the sword will be WAY to close to the active camo.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> No. Then the sword will be WAY to close to the active camo.

Then remove the camo, we don’t really need it.

> 2728966917079826;3:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > No. Then the sword will be WAY to close to the active camo.
>
>
> Then remove the camo, we don’t really need it.

We don’t need any weapon beside the spawn weapons. Also the active camo can get as many kills as the sword can, they are fairly equal power tools.

If they want this to feel even remotley like halo that sword needs to be put back on top

I agree, I was confused the sword was at the bottom. Kind of dumb imo.

I agree with everything the op said.

Is that true? I haven’t even gotten Truth as a map on Slayer yet…

That’s one of the stupidest decisions they’ve made. Why would they change it? It worked so perfectly in the beta.

> 2533274939958452;8:
> Is that true? I haven’t even gotten Truth as a map on Slayer yet…
>
> That’s one of the stupidest decisions they’ve made. Why would they change it? It worked so perfectly in the beta.

So did the aiming mechanics but that didn’t stop them changing that either. I don’t think they know the phrase " if it ain’t broke don’t fix it".