Sword of the Faithful Buff.

So the sword of the Faithful got buffed.

I don’t see this lasting very long however.

hmm interesting, did they mention this specifically anywhere about the update? seems odd to buff it and just not tell anyone. then again they did the opposite with the whiplash and the closed fist. sword of the faithful (and beam rifle) were pretty weak,and the legendary one is kinda weird. its nice that one of them is actually super lethal now i guess, but we will see how this plays out. looks sweet now, before i was kind of over the beam rifle in general in this game…

That makes me hate my snipebility so much more.

It was mentioned in the patch notes I believe. Its easily the best Beam Rifle now, since it has double the shots of the Normal Beam Rifle, fires faster, and has more aim assist when no scoping.

It was absolutely necessary to make headshots a 1 shot kill while using it. I sold all of mine (20+) because they were garbage. Truthfully, I think it is balanced in comparison to the other beam rifles now. The kriths left hand can be shot at the torso, and it will still be a 1 (burst) kill & a headshot, so it has it’s advantages vs. the upgraded SotF.

> 2533274876621459;5:
> It was absolutely necessary to make headshots a 1 shot kill while using it. I sold all of mine (20+) because they were garbage. Truthfully, I think it is balanced in comparison to the other beam rifles now. The kriths left hand can be shot at the torso, and it will still be a 1 (burst) kill & a headshot, so it has it’s advantages vs. the upgraded SotF.

I feel as though the top snipers will lean towards this instead of the Kirths because of its Faster RoF, increased Ammo, and Better Aim assist while snap shotting.

> 2533274953693601;6:
> > 2533274876621459;5:
> > It was absolutely necessary to make headshots a 1 shot kill while using it. I sold all of mine (20+) because they were garbage. Truthfully, I think it is balanced in comparison to the other beam rifles now. The kriths left hand can be shot at the torso, and it will still be a 1 (burst) kill & a headshot, so it has it’s advantages vs. the upgraded SotF.
>
>
> I feel as though the top snipers will lean towards this instead of the Kirths because of its Faster RoF, increased Ammo, and Better Aim assist while snap shotting.

Of course they will, anyone confident with their abilities will pick a sniper with more ammo that can still 1 shot kill. The krith’s left hand will appeal to the sniper who wants a one shot kill every time, though.

So my first gold pack after seeing this thread was for the gun lol

SoTF needed the buff. It’s counterpart the End of the Line kills in one headshot, and every sniper lives for head shots. Having a sniper that can’t do that is pointless.

It should also be pretty good for countering the Advanced shields cine you can double tap so quickly.

Its only in Warzone though and we all know balance isn’t particularly important in it…so what if its a bit stronger now? Its not going to stop you getting tank-ed.