Sword Blocking?

Apparently sword block doesn’t work in Halo 5 anymore? I can’t seem to block a sword by meleeing the opponent at the same time he swords.

That would defeat the purpose of the sword, that feature was only in reach and i’m glad they removed it.

On the topic of sword block, I haven’t had much experience with sword v sword in Halo 5. There is still clashing, right? And does it inevitably kill someone like the previous games or does it keep going on like Halo 3 until someone makes a mistake?

> 2533274816380673;3:
> On the topic of sword block, I haven’t had much experience with sword v sword in Halo 5. There is still clashing, right? And does it inevitably kill someone like the previous games or does it keep going on like Halo 3 until someone makes a mistake?

I hope its like Halo 3. Had some intense moments with the sword fights on The Pit, just constantly going till someone decided to nade us both lol.

I don’t seem to be having many sword fights outside of custom games so I don’t really see it coming into play too often

I’ve seen clips on Reddit of people sword clashing. It seems to work like Halo 3, until someone messes up because they clashed like 4 or 5 times in a row.