sword battles are great

last night I played a game where an opposing player and I both had a sword. We started duking it out one on one with the sword and we literally hit each other six times before my team are ended up coming in guns hott. It was pretty cool how level the swords were against each other. Thought I would share.

Agreed the sword is a blast; the games speed is perfect for the sword

Can you still use the melee button right after a swing to hit faster? Love doing this in sword battles.

Hmm every time I have gone up against another sword wielder I have just lunged them in one. Depends heavily on connection and mine’s been upgraded crazy high recently.

> 2533274898131165;3:
> Can you still use the melee button right after a swing to hit faster? Love doing this in sword battles.

Didn’t try…heat of the moment must have got to me.

> 2732317809651779;4:
> Hmm every time I have gone up against another sword wielder I have just lunged them in one. Depends heavily on connection and mine’s been upgraded crazy high recently.

Dedicated servers bro connections got nothing to do with it

So it is similar to Halo 3’s Sword battles.

> 2533274838030818;6:
> > 2732317809651779;4:
> > Hmm every time I have gone up against another sword wielder I have just lunged them in one. Depends heavily on connection and mine’s been upgraded crazy high recently.
>
>
> Dedicated servers bro connections got nothing to do with it

Yes but I am connecting to the server faster than someone on 10mb. Upload speed is about twenty times what it was. Believe me it makes a huge difference. Having just come off 20mb and onto 160 I notice how much of an advantage it gives.

> 2533274806427910;7:
> So it is similar to Halo 3’s Sword battles.

This is what I’d like to know as well, didnt get to play yet, and I doubt I will get a sword on sword encounter.

If sword battles can continue until one person messes up, or someone gets a lucky swing, instead of one player ending up dead after a few clashes regardless of how timely each player is, ill be happy.

> 2533274806427910;7:
> So it is similar to Halo 3’s Sword battles.

I’m pretty sure it is :smiley:

during the pre-beta i had a sword dual , soooo intense,he swung 2 times and i thrusted back and then i aimed and lunged at hime, VERY FUN. id like to see this in custom games it would be AMAZING to have a map called" Prophet’s Bane. and the map could be a prophets bane sword made out of platforms, and it would work just like sword fight game, except everyone has prophets bane and the map will spawn into a prophets bane shape, the the final room to spawn in would be a bunch of ledges and a pit of kill balls or one way shields face so you see red, and when u touch it you die, THE POSSIBILITIES!!! wonder if H5 will have better MCC forge

That actually didn’t happen to me, instead we both cancelled each other out on the first hit.

I haven’t experienced this yet, Halo 3 had the best sword fights. If it’s anything like that or better, count me in.