Switching guns

Switching guns with the mouse wheels isn’t smooth at all. It keeps switching me back to the same gun most times as it’s not quick enough during gun fights while trying to take out my side arm which gets me killed. It needs to be instant and smooth.

I don’t seem to have any problems with a mouse wheel for weapon switching, although I did change it since I prefer number 1&2 for weapon swap. It could be a hardware problem otherwise I’m sure the bugs will be worked out in that area!

> 2533274857941075;2:
> I don’t seem to have any problems with a mouse wheel for weapon switching, although I did change it since I prefer number 1&2 for weapon swap. It could be a hardware problem otherwise I’m sure the bugs will be worked out in that area!

Thanks. Hope it gets smoothed out. Not sure if it’s a bug probably just needs to be ironed out. Maybe it’s just me.

> 2533274838196105;3:
> > 2533274857941075;2:
> > I don’t seem to have any problems with a mouse wheel for weapon switching, although I did change it since I prefer number 1&2 for weapon swap. It could be a hardware problem otherwise I’m sure the bugs will be worked out in that area!
>
> Thanks. Hope it gets smoothed out. Not sure if it’s a bug probably just needs to be ironed out. Maybe it’s just me.

No worries! We will see in the next flight hopefully soon to come, or an open beta perhaps.

See you on the battlefield brother!

It didn’t seem off to me, though I prefer using 1-2 or Q to quick swap. It may be too sensitive to multi clicks, just make sure it isn’t your hardware and submit a ticket next flight if it persists.

Yeah I made a request in the other thread about this it needs double tap protection. I remapped mine to 1 and 2 but it looks like 1 and 2 will be for equipment slots in the campaign.

> 2718914239344815;6:
> Yeah I made a request in the other thread about this it needs double tap protection. I remapped mine to 1 and 2 but it looks like 1 and 2 will be for equipment slots in the campaign.

Yeah I’m avoiding the number due to campaign making use of them. I don’t want my muscle memory to screw me over since I play a lot of campaign as well.

First September flight, still having this issue.

Same issue here, I seem to consistently scroll twice when changing weapons so it is definitely user error in part. Some sort of delay setting or ignoring the extra swap inputs until the weapons are being drawn would help a lot. Feels natural for PC otherwise.

Same issue. Same issue in mcc. Same issue in second flight. Mag dump ar. Swap to pistol. Nope. Ar again. Shoot last two bullets in ar. Swap to pistol. Nope. Ar again. Empty this time. Swap again *carefully. Finally. My pistol. *dead