switch the match making system...

the matchmaking system needs a switch. it should be based of off connection rather than skill. we should not loose play ability just for a skilled match, or in car term loose handling(connection) for speed(skill).

i like the fact that i get matched up against skilled players, but time and time again i get thrown into a lag fest.

do you agree?? if no why?

FYI- i am not a noob player, my kd is 2.32 and a CSR 50 in BTB (not hard to do btw)
but this need to change ASAP. all of this lag could theoretically be fixed with this (in my eyes) simple switch

I think I disagree with the “either or” way in which you pose the issue. I think that connection should probably be given somewhat higher priority in the matchmaking algorithm, but you need to retain skill based matchmaking. Ultimately, the best solution would be to allow the user to choose their own priorities, since the “one size fits all” algorithm undoubtedly works for some but not others.

> the matchmaking system needs a switch. it should be based of off connection rather than skill. we should not loose play ability just for a skilled match, or in car term loose handling(connection) for speed(skill).
>
> <mark>i like the fact that i get matched up against skilled players, but time and time again i get thrown into a lag fest.</mark>
>
> do you agree?? if no why?
>
> FYI- i am not a noob player, my kd is 2.32 and a CSR 50 in BTB (not hard to do btw)
> but this need to change ASAP. all of this lag could theoretically be fixed with this (in my eyes) simple switch

This is because they are in hopes of the population coming back, going by connection would cause more riot due to peoples CSR going bonkers.

Alot of lag games are present due to low population. Which playlists are you using?