Sweet Binary Rifle gameplay

@ 6:11

Haven’t seen this, thanks… the Binary Rifle gameplay tho, while it was great to see it used for a fair amount of time, wasn’t that great.

Kick–Yoink- map. Good find.

If Knights have bottomless clip with that, I think I’ll be extinguished halfway through the campaign.

I’m not sure if I like the 1sk on the complete body, but I can’t judge it untill I use it, it seems has a pretty low ammo and a pretty slow reload rate so this may balance its overpower. It also seems harder to get a close kill with it, while it’s more easy with the SRS99 and the Beam Rifle. I’m looking forward for this weapon, for me the best of the Promethean Weapons.

> If Knights have bottomless clip with that, I think I’ll be extinguished halfway through the campaign.

(Very old and minor spoiler seen multiple times in campaign related videos)

I thought Beam Rifles were bad enough, but it looks like at some point Covies and Prometheans work together for at least a little bit… I shudder to think of facing Beam Rifles and Binary Rifles together…

> Kick–Yoink!- map. Good find.

It’s on the main page and the Bulletin.

Lol so that was sweet gameplay. Dude missed 4 times and hit once! Not only that but he wasted a round trying to shoot a vehicle. That weapon is a one shot kill on a body. You don’t waste a round with that gun trying to destroy a brand new vehicle.

More like bitter binary gameplay. Straight poop.

> > If Knights have bottomless clip with that, I think I’ll be extinguished halfway through the campaign.
>
> (Very old and minor spoiler seen multiple times in campaign related videos)
> I thought Beam Rifles were bad enough, but it looks like at some point Covies and Prometheans work together for at least a little bit… I shudder to think of facing Beam Rifles and Binary Rifles together…

I’m sure Jackal snipers are still nerfed.

If 343 want to show off their AI, then they got to stay away from aimbot monstrosities (CE rocket launcher Flood, H2 Jackal sniper, H3 Ranged Form, Reach Skirmishers).

Bungie had the habit of nerfing the previous annoyance then adding in a new one. Flood were less aggressive but Jackal snipers were all the rage. Then they were -Yoink- little nothings and Ranged Forms took their place. Then their successors (needle rifle wielders) were less effective while the focus rifle wielders were ungodly annoying.

What could be more annoying than a focus rifle wielding Skirmisher?!

Damn, that entire video was painful to watch.

Is anyone not concerned that he was able to call in a PERSONAL ordinance drop which allows you to kill people in 1 shot in the body on BTB? I thought the global drops were supposed to drop snipers, rockets, and lasers while the PERSONAL drops were things like needlers, shotguns, nades, power-ups, the SAW, and etc.

I really don’t like how game changing these personal drops really are, seeing as how there are 16 players in BTB which means you may have 16 players running around with power weapons (albeit there probably won’t be 16 players with them seeing as how some players will do bad and others good, but you get the point).

It’s basically taking Invasion slayer and instead of having a stupid ring to take, you are now the ring … and invasion slayer was garbage and unbalanced to begin with. I’m really hoping they will add a title update to make it so personal ordinance will only have a minor impact on gameplay unlike the Binary rifle which is going to have a HUGE impact on the game.

Does anyone else agree?

That gun…is -Yoink!-.