Sweaty Tryhards that rush in Warzone.

Seriously when did this -Yoink- of multiple sweaty -Yoinking!- tryhards rushing the other team as SOON as the damn game begins start.
This was never an issue till lately, its even more prevalent in Warzone with instant unlocks.

It -Yoinking!- ruins the damn game, just had it happen and half our -Yoinking!- team quit whilst these sweaty -Yoinking!- tryhards just sat there not even attack the core, just spawn camping till the last 30 seconds when they went and destroyed the core.

It’s always been this way. It’s up to the other team to make sure that doesn’t happen or be equally aggressive.

Not really, Ive played it enough over the halo 5 lifetime and its only recently this -Yoink- started happening.

God forbid people try to win their games.

It’s always been like that to be honest. And that doesn’t make them tryhards could just be overly more skilled and communications. Who knows I say that purely because I was called a tryhard plenty of times before but I wouldn’t be trying and just messing around. I never spawn killed because I find that boring so that sucks

> 2533274797383483;3:
> Not really, Ive played it enough over the halo 5 lifetime and its only recently this -Yoink- started happening.

Its been a thing for a while, especially post Achillies release. Back when it was 12 man squads and spartan companies were active it was a lot sweatier and frequent, so I wouldn’t say it’s only recently become a problem. Its a legit (sweaty no doubt) strategy and I dont think that its a problem cause you actually have to be a decent competitive team to pull it off. Naturally, i don’t condone the farming which may (usually does) ensue, but the strat of pushing the enemy team’s armory early in itself is fine by me and should stay

It’s annoying but you have to expect and be ready for it. WZ is push or be pushed.

At the end of the day, I can’t disagree with your base comment. It’s one thing to play to win. It’s another thing to enjoy a win.

I get no satisfaction in quick victories. So I never push for the opponent’s first armory. I don’t see the appeal. Where’s the fun in being better coordinated? I much prefer the back-and-forth slugfest that ends 1000-900…or something like that.

That said, I suspect you’re caught in a bit of a bad streak recently. As some others as suggested, we’ve been enduring this for a while.

I don’t even play warzone anymore because it seems like every game is either a decisive loss or win. I feel like BTB is more balanced and I have a lot more fun on it lately. You’ll still get put in games where you get blowed out but I feel it’s a lot closer

This is nothing that has just started happening you may just have started realizing it more. I have seen this done a lot and too have been playing since release. It’s not every game, but I did learn somethings from them by going back into theater and watching it.

This has been happening for over a year. This wasn’t a problem when the game first launched, people were much more relaxed.

I don’t see it much since fireteams were limited. There was a time when teams would send at least 11 right at the start, leaving 1 to capture the first armory. It’s rare to see more than 2-3 lately.

I am pretty sure this has been an thing since the dawn of online multiplayer, isn’t the point of any match to win?

> 2533274849069111;4:
> God forbid people try to win their games.

I know right… Hahaha what’s with players playing the game when they play the game :slightly_smiling_face:

> 2533274816788253;14:
> > 2533274849069111;4:
> > God forbid people try to win their games.
>
> I know right… Hahaha what’s with players playing the game when they play the game :slightly_smiling_face:

Right? It’s almost as if they’re more willing to roll over and complain rather than adapt to the challenges they face.

Well if it’s warzone turbo, it makes sense.

It’s pretty old. That was one of the first strategies in Warzone when people started figuring out how to play it in a more competitive nature.

At least it ain’t like Reach, unless I’m wrong.

> 2533274849069111;4:
> God forbid people try to win their games.

Winning is one thing, and farming is something else entirely. If you read his entire post, you’ll realize he said that the enemy team farmed them. That’s not okay.

> 2533274859620752;19:
> > 2533274849069111;4:
> > God forbid people try to win their games.
>
> Winning is one thing, and farming is something else entirely. If you read his entire post, you’ll realize he said that the enemy team farmed them. That’s not okay.

As frustrating as being farmed is show me in the rules where it’s not allowed? There are two ways to win Warzone games it’s either destroy the core OR get to 1000 points. I feel players throw the word “farmed” around way to much. Most the time I bet it’s just a bad beat and not farmed at all. It’s not that easy to destroy a core.