Sweatfest

Yeah, Im loving the fact that all the cool armors and helmets that i loved to play for and spend a lot of time completing are now in this game locked behind a giant wall of RNG crap… You spent a lot of time working towards that one specific armor or helmet/visor that you wanted not the CHANCE of getting it like in this game.

Dont tell me to do the Bronze>Silver>Gold pack method because i already am doing it, Also im not one of those new plebs that go into warzone with a group of 11 “friends” pubstomping random guys that probably dont even play together for quick and easy req points, and later on bragging about having such a great win/loss ratio or being “good” at the game, and i would 100% agree to a group restriction in halo 5 warzone so the max amount of players in a warzone group would be 5 people or so to make it “fair” for the people that dont want to sit in a spartan company,or just dont want 11 other people talking/breathing or chewing in their mics, basically just the people that want to chill or maybe just talk with a group of friends that dont play halo at the time?

Warzone has become a giant sweatfest where the sweatiest people group up with 11 other guys to pubstomp the ones that dont tryhard and dont play in a 12 man premade, Some premades dont even win because they are good no in fact most of the players playing in premades 24/7 are terrible and cant even win a 2v1 gunfight vs me or others as i have seen many times, They win because they either just get the last hit on a boss that my team took down to 10% or they just roll over you with vehicles shortly after reaching req level 5.

The group restriction of only being allowed to play with 5 people maybe 6 in a premade would just be fair, ofc most of the people that play in 12 man premades will hate this idea because they cant do poop without thier premade.

Just a quick tip.
Please make percentages for the boss dmg, Boss killstealing is terrible atm and you should make it so if one team does 80% of the dmg but the enemies steal the kill the one team that did 80% of the dmg gets 80% of the 150 points depending on what boss we are talking about and the team that stole the kill gets the remaining 20% that they “deserve”

I like halo 5 dont get me wrong but sweatzone has just become a tryhard fest where everyone compares their Shlong(win/loss ratio), And it would be much
appreciated if they never ever put in this req system again for unlocks, just do it the halo reach way where you unlock certain things at a specific level and later on you can decide if you want to buy it for credits or not.

If you ask the me. The way Halo Reach did armor was even worse than this. I’d rather go buy the req packs than have to one, reach a high enough rank, and two go earn the credits neccesary to buy what I want. Even after playing Halo Reach for three years I still don’t have everything I want because I have no time to reach the rank needed and to save up the 3,000,000 credits it would take.

Hahah the other night I got in a premade and a dude said you all ready to get sweaty?

> 2533274867300978;2:
> If you ask the me. The way Halo Reach did armor was even worse than this. I’d rather go buy the req packs than have to one, reach a high enough rank, and two go earn the credits neccesary to buy what I want. Even after playing Halo Reach for three years I still don’t have everything I want because I have no time to reach the rank needed and to save up the 3,000,000 credits it would take.

Hm k but would you prefer any other unlock system over this one or are you all in on this req system?, its hard to believe that people like this req system more than the other we have had, well for me atleast.

> 2533274794829884;3:
> Hahah the other night I got in a premade and a dude said you all ready to get sweaty?

Hahahha, You actually made me laugh there:P

Completely agree on the unlocking of armor/helmets is completely ridiculous. I’m almost level 70 and have not unlocked the original DMR yet. Warzone is a random win when it comes down to boss kills. Smaller fireteam would be a good idea. Love the idea about Boss percentages.

I really LOVE the term sweaty / sweaties it’s just really funny lol :smiley:

Ye I wish armor was unlocked via level progression/achievement…not RNG

> 2533274944443710;1:
> Yeah, Im loving the fact that all the cool armors and helmets that i loved to play for and spend a lot of time completing are now in this game locked behind a giant wall of RNG crap… You spent a lot of time working towards that one specific armor or helmet/visor that you wanted not the CHANCE of getting it like in this game.
>
> Dont tell me to do the Bronze>Silver>Gold pack method because i already am doing it, Also im not one of those new plebs that go into warzone with a group of 11 “friends” pubstomping random guys that probably dont even play together for quick and easy req points, and later on bragging about having such a great win/loss ratio or being “good” at the game, and i would 100% agree to a group restriction in halo 5 warzone so the max amount of players in a warzone group would be 5 people or so to make it “fair” for the people that dont want to sit in a spartan company,or just dont want 11 other people talking/breathing or chewing in their mics, basically just the people that want to chill or maybe just talk with a group of friends that dont play halo at the time?
>
> Warzone has become a giant sweatfest where the sweatiest people group up with 11 other guys to pubstomp the ones that dont tryhard and dont play in a 12 man premade, Some premades dont even win because they are good no in fact most of the players playing in premades 24/7 are terrible and cant even win a 2v1 gunfight vs me or others as i have seen many times, They win because they either just get the last hit on a boss that my team took down to 10% or they just roll over you with vehicles shortly after reaching req level 5.
>
> The group restriction of only being allowed to play with 5 people maybe 6 in a premade would just be fair, ofc most of the people that play in 12 man premades will hate this idea because they cant do poop without thier premade.
>
> Just a quick tip.
> Please make percentages for the boss dmg, Boss killstealing is terrible atm and you should make it so if one team does 80% of the dmg but the enemies steal the kill the one team that did 80% of the dmg gets 80% of the 150 points depending on what boss we are talking about and the team that stole the kill gets the remaining 20% that they “deserve”
>
> I like halo 5 dont get me wrong but sweatzone has just become a tryhard fest where everyone compares their Shlong(win/loss ratio), And it would be much
> appreciated if they never ever put in this req system again for unlocks, just do it the halo reach way where you unlock certain things at a specific level and later on you can decide if you want to buy it for credits or not.

How is sweatfest a logical term for this???

> 2533274944443710;1:
> Yeah, Im loving the fact that all the cool armors and helmets that i loved to play for and spend a lot of time completing are now in this game locked behind a giant wall of RNG crap… You spent a lot of time working towards that one specific armor or helmet/visor that you wanted not the CHANCE of getting it like in this game.
>
> Dont tell me to do the Bronze>Silver>Gold pack method because i already am doing it, Also im not one of those new plebs that go into warzone with a group of 11 “friends” pubstomping random guys that probably dont even play together for quick and easy req points, and later on bragging about having such a great win/loss ratio or being “good” at the game, and i would 100% agree to a group restriction in halo 5 warzone so the max amount of players in a warzone group would be 5 people or so to make it “fair” for the people that dont want to sit in a spartan company,or just dont want 11 other people talking/breathing or chewing in their mics, basically just the people that want to chill or maybe just talk with a group of friends that dont play halo at the time?
>
> Warzone has become a giant sweatfest where the sweatiest people group up with 11 other guys to pubstomp the ones that dont tryhard and dont play in a 12 man premade, Some premades dont even win because they are good no in fact most of the players playing in premades 24/7 are terrible and cant even win a 2v1 gunfight vs me or others as i have seen many times, They win because they either just get the last hit on a boss that my team took down to 10% or they just roll over you with vehicles shortly after reaching req level 5.
>
> The group restriction of only being allowed to play with 5 people maybe 6 in a premade would just be fair, ofc most of the people that play in 12 man premades will hate this idea because they cant do poop without thier premade.
>
> Just a quick tip.
> Please make percentages for the boss dmg, Boss killstealing is terrible atm and you should make it so if one team does 80% of the dmg but the enemies steal the kill the one team that did 80% of the dmg gets 80% of the 150 points depending on what boss we are talking about and the team that stole the kill gets the remaining 20% that they “deserve”
>
> I like halo 5 dont get me wrong but sweatzone has just become a tryhard fest where everyone compares their Shlong(win/loss ratio), And it would be much
> appreciated if they never ever put in this req system again for unlocks, just do it the halo reach way where you unlock certain things at a specific level and later on you can decide if you want to buy it for credits or not.

Rng system: Personally I like the RNG system because not everyone would look the exact same and thats the way I like to see it. Although it would be nice if there were armor commendations or maybe armor for those who collected all intel and skulls (glares at 343)

Sweaty Squads: Completely agree with what you said about this stupid 12 man sweaty basement dwelling squads that are happening right now. I get that people are trying to get easy req and all but this is ridiculous. I stopped playing warzones mainly because of this bs, I had to verse the same people 3 times and all 3 times they beat the living -Yoink- out of our team. Either they were a sweat squad, or matchmaking hates me. I like to party up with friends too, but we just have fun, not drown in our sweat.

Solution to Sweaty Squads: I think 4 people are enough, 6 is a bit much, unless they put in spartan companies in the actual game and not having to go use a computer just to get into one I find that’s a bit stupid . So yeah, 4 people, otherwise we are still going to have an issue.

Bosses: Have you ever played League of Legends or Smite (its on xbox one btw)? Boss stealing is basically pure skill, nothing more. The amount of effort just to rush in and land that one shot is more complicated then anything else (unless of course your just sitting at the back with a sniper and just waiting, then its basically on reaction time.) I have made a few steals myself where I just rush in with a plasma and shotgun the boss out of his vehicle. Or I “let” a teammate do it, by “let” I mean landing a headshot on the boss because he/she just arrived on scene. Which brings me to this stupid assist system about bosses. Whats the point of doing bosses when you dont even get a medal out of it, yet you land 6 clips on the boss. Like wtf? This is basically the reason why I can’t get warden kills mainly because of this reason. Their should be a participtation timer on the boss or maybe set on the amount of damage you do. But please, keep stealing, its you/your teams fault if this happens. You see a sniper on the feed, you know what he/she is gonna do.

Reach system: I quite like the Reach system myself, however the amount of time it took just to unlock a tactical arm wrist thing…like seriously…why? Honestly I believe the req system is a good idea, although I dunno how long its gonna take to get to max rank, so I have no comment on that. But it would be nice if you can unlock certain armor on certain ranks, not to mention please, please, PLEASE, bring back the armor customizing from Reach. I honestly don’t like this “here’s a helmet and some armor, done!” like seriously…bruh. I want to change my thrusters, wrists or maybe even my knee pads.

If you mange to read all of that, you deserve a cookie. Maybe two cookies if you give your opinion.

I unlocked everything on launch day.

> 2533274903975459;10:
> I unlocked everything on launch day.

how empty is your wallet?

> 2533274973685362;11:
> > 2533274903975459;10:
> > I unlocked everything on launch day.
>
>
> how empty is your wallet?

That’s what I’m saying lol

> 2533274973685362;11:
> > 2533274903975459;10:
> > I unlocked everything on launch day.
>
>
> how empty is your wallet?

> 2533274793248262;12:
> > 2533274973685362;11:
> > > 2533274903975459;10:
> > > I unlocked everything on launch day.
> >
> >
> > how empty is your wallet?
>
>
> That’s what I’m saying lol

Not empty at all lol.

> 2533274973685362;9:
> > 2533274944443710;1:
> > Yeah, Im loving the fact that all the cool armors and helmets that i loved to play for and spend a lot of time completing are now in this game locked behind a giant wall of RNG crap… You spent a lot of time working towards that one specific armor or helmet/visor that you wanted not the CHANCE of getting it like in this game.
> >
> > Dont tell me to do the Bronze>Silver>Gold pack method because i already am doing it, Also im not one of those new plebs that go into warzone with a group of 11 “friends” pubstomping random guys that probably dont even play together for quick and easy req points, and later on bragging about having such a great win/loss ratio or being “good” at the game, and i would 100% agree to a group restriction in halo 5 warzone so the max amount of players in a warzone group would be 5 people or so to make it “fair” for the people that dont want to sit in a spartan company,or just dont want 11 other people talking/breathing or chewing in their mics, basically just the people that want to chill or maybe just talk with a group of friends that dont play halo at the time?
> >
> > Warzone has become a giant sweatfest where the sweatiest people group up with 11 other guys to pubstomp the ones that dont tryhard and dont play in a 12 man premade, Some premades dont even win because they are good no in fact most of the players playing in premades 24/7 are terrible and cant even win a 2v1 gunfight vs me or others as i have seen many times, They win because they either just get the last hit on a boss that my team took down to 10% or they just roll over you with vehicles shortly after reaching req level 5.
> >
> > The group restriction of only being allowed to play with 5 people maybe 6 in a premade would just be fair, ofc most of the people that play in 12 man premades will hate this idea because they cant do poop without thier premade.
> >
> > Just a quick tip.
> > Please make percentages for the boss dmg, Boss killstealing is terrible atm and you should make it so if one team does 80% of the dmg but the enemies steal the kill the one team that did 80% of the dmg gets 80% of the 150 points depending on what boss we are talking about and the team that stole the kill gets the remaining 20% that they “deserve”
> >
> > I like halo 5 dont get me wrong but sweatzone has just become a tryhard fest where everyone compares their Shlong(win/loss ratio), And it would be much
> > appreciated if they never ever put in this req system again for unlocks, just do it the halo reach way where you unlock certain things at a specific level and later on you can decide if you want to buy it for credits or not.
>
>
> Rng system: Personally I like the RNG system because not everyone would look the exact same and thats the way I like to see it. Although it would be nice if there were armor commendations or maybe armor for those who collected all intel and skulls (glares at 343)
>
> Sweaty Squads: Completely agree with what you said about this stupid 12 man sweaty basement dwelling squads that are happening right now. I get that people are trying to get easy req and all but this is ridiculous. I stopped playing warzones mainly because of this bs, I had to verse the same people 3 times and all 3 times they beat the living -Yoink- out of our team. Either they were a sweat squad, or matchmaking hates me. I like to party up with friends too, but we just have fun, not drown in our sweat.
>
> Solution to Sweaty Squads: I think 4 people are enough, 6 is a bit much, unless they put in spartan companies in the actual game and not having to go use a computer just to get into one I find that’s a bit stupid . So yeah, 4 people, otherwise we are still going to have an issue.
>
> Bosses: Have you ever played League of Legends or Smite (its on xbox one btw)? Boss stealing is basically pure skill, nothing more. The amount of effort just to rush in and land that one shot is more complicated then anything else (unless of course your just sitting at the back with a sniper and just waiting, then its basically on reaction time.) I have made a few steals myself where I just rush in with a plasma and shotgun the boss out of his vehicle. Or I “let” a teammate do it, by “let” I mean landing a headshot on the boss because he/she just arrived on scene. Which brings me to this stupid assist system about bosses. Whats the point of doing bosses when you dont even get a medal out of it, yet you land 6 clips on the boss. Like wtf? This is basically the reason why I can’t get warden kills mainly because of this reason. Their should be a participtation timer on the boss or maybe set on the amount of damage you do. But please, keep stealing, its you/your teams fault if this happens. You see a sniper on the feed, you know what he/she is gonna do.
>
> Reach system: I quite like the Reach system myself, however the amount of time it took just to unlock a tactical arm wrist thing…like seriously…why? Honestly I believe the req system is a good idea, although I dunno how long its gonna take to get to max rank, so I have no comment on that. But it would be nice if you can unlock certain armor on certain ranks, not to mention please, please, PLEASE, bring back the armor customizing from Reach. I honestly don’t like this “here’s a helmet and some armor, done!” like seriously…bruh. I want to change my thrusters, wrists or maybe even my knee pads.
>
> If you mange to read all of that, you deserve a cookie. Maybe two cookies if you give your opinion.

Read it, I WANT MY COOKIE!
I find it awesome to see that im not the only one thinking that 343 needs to put an end to these super sweaty premades and 4 man groups seems like a good idea.
I also agree on the armor part that you mentioned, i actually hate it that the only thing we really can change is our armor and helmet/visor would be so cool to have some more things to put on.

> 2533274903975459;10:

Hahahahha yeah and you forgot to mention the part where you spend a ton of money on req packs unlike me and many others, Nuff said. Gz i suppose:P

> 2533274944443710;5:
> > 2533274794829884;3:
> > Hahah the other night I got in a premade and a dude said you all ready to get sweaty?
>
>
> Hahahha, You actually made me laugh there:P

Me too, lol

> 2533274903975459;10:

That isn’t possible…unless you spent crazy amounts of money, like thousands…

Completely agree with you that full parties should never be matched against solo players as that is completely unfair, dota 2 doesn’t even do that in pubs plus ranked. Also, adding onto to this issue, there should be a restriction on parties in ranked, allowing for fair ranked matchmaking when solo queuing.

> 2533274928599398;18:
> Completely agree with you that full parties should never be matched against solo players as that is completely unfair, dota 2 doesn’t even do that in pubs plus ranked. Also, adding onto to this issue, there should be a restriction on parties in ranked, allowing for fair ranked matchmaking when solo queuing.

Yeah thats true 100% in on that aswell

Im glad to have some people with me on this one, One can only hope that someone from 343i finds this thread and maybe they somehow start to take some of these things in consideration if they sound good to more people.

The warzone group restriction would be a gamechanger for me and would instantly make warzone 100x more fun because you could finally stand a chance again in warzone, You could solo que without getting stomped into the ground again which would be “lovely” :stuck_out_tongue: