Swatnums/H1 Too Often

It happens too often.

Me and my friend while playing will see Magnums and H1 SWAT more than any other type of SWAT and truthfully it’s annoying as anything.

It makes this ranked based playlist feel more like a social one than a ranked one.

Having to use a two versions of a secondary weapon, two versions of another weapon, and then the DMR.

It’s super annoying and super insecure of 343i.

So you guys should be efficient at those two particular game modes then…

> 2533274848704527;2:
> So you guys should be efficient at those two particular game modes then…

Sure, at this point in Halo anybody should be decent with almost any weapon in the game- That’s not the point though… The point is that it happens more often than any other type of SWAT for me and my friend- And probably anyone else who plays that playlist. If Slayer Arena had a pistols playlist that was played the most often, I’m sure there would be the same level of complaints.

Are you someone who likes Magnums vice BR’s or DMR’s?

My issue isn’t my proficiency or lack of it that’s my problem. It’s playing like playlists H1/SWATNUMS, more than their superior counterpart that’s been a mainstay for a decade. When you or anyone thinks SWAT, it’s not Magnums or Halo 1. It’s Battlerifles and Halo 3. I dare you or any true Halo fan to say otherwise.

> 2533274822657454;3:
> > 2533274848704527;2:
> > So you guys should be efficient at those two particular game modes then…
>
> Sure, at this point in Halo anybody should be decent with almost any weapon in the game- That’s not the point though… The point is that it happens more often than any other type of SWAT for me and my friend- And probably anyone else who plays that playlist. If Slayer Arena had a pistols playlist that was played the most often, I’m sure there would be the same level of complaints.
>
> Are you someone who likes Magnums vice BR’s or DMR’s?
>
> My issue isn’t my proficiency or lack of it that’s my problem. It’s playing like playlists H1/SWATNUMS, more than their superior counterpart that’s been a mainstay for a decade. When you or anyone thinks SWAT, it’s not Magnums or Halo 1. It’s Battlerifles and Halo 3. I dare you or any true Halo fan to say otherwise.

Gotcha. Magnums, DMRs and BRs are pretty much the same to me. The Halo 1 magnum should definitely go, though. It has no place in SWAT and it is so inconsistent.