Swat!

This is probably a major repost and I’m sorry but this is my first time on the forum but I need to know why swat isn’t a game type on Halo 4, slayer is awful and personally I don’t like objective games
Thanks

Swat will become playable tomorrow.

[deleted]

> Swat will become playable tomorrow.

Realy hope this is true

I think only 343 knows WHY SWAT isn’t a permanent playlist at the moment. They will be bringing into rotation this week, but I’m not sure when or for how long exactly. In the most recent Halo bulletin they talked about rotational playlists and if one consistently has more players than one of the current playlists, they will consider making it permanent.

Hopefully once they add the 1-50 skill ranking system, SWAT will be a permanent competitive playlist. I’m hurting without it at the moment. :-\

> It’s being added in a title update in a few days.

There’s a title update? Already? Are you sure it’s not just a playlist update? They’re not the same thing

Thanks for the info boys, really helpful I had no idea it would come about so fast… lets just cross our fingers and hope they don’t take too long!

> This is probably a major repost and I’m sorry but this is my first time on the forum but I need to know why swat isn’t a game type on Halo 4, slayer is awful and personally I don’t like objective games
> Thanks

please read the weekly bulletin before asking questions like this again, most of the playlist things are mentioned in the bulletins

[deleted]

> > It’s being added in a title update in a few days.
>
> There’s a title update? Already? Are you sure it’s not just a playlist update? They’re not the same thing

They kind of are now, if you read the weekly Bulletin, it mentions that they are acting faster and better with their title updates, yes it is mostly matchmaking updates but also since SPOPS missions come out each week that is essentially a keyhole to allow for title updates if necessary

Glad to hear about SWAT. Off topic… has anyone heard anything about Team Snipers?

Please, next time read the news, check Twitter, anything. So many pointless threads on this forum.

> Glad to hear about SWAT. Off topic… has anyone heard anything about Team Snipers?

It will happened eventually, no exact date yet though.

> Swat will become playable tomorrow.

Awesome.

They kinda aren’t, the same thing.

If it’s at title update they’ll change the game and its mechanics in some form. If it’s a playlist update, they’ll just change the playlists.

If they’re “speeding up” their title updates, then it will be a title update still, but it doesn’t mean it’s the same thing as a playlist update, because it’s not.