SWAT: ZB, TU, or Vanilla?

I find that swat could be improved drastically with ZB or even just TU, as missing one shot leaves your bloom at large. This would often cause you to lose a battle that you should have won. Any thoughts?

> missing one shot leaves your bloom at large. This would often cause you to lose a battle that you should have won.

What is this i dont even

Its swat. Dont miss.

> > missing one shot leaves your bloom at large. This would often cause you to lose a battle that you should have won.
>
> What is this i dont even
>
> Its swat. Dont miss.

Aim for the head.

I think it should be zero bloom,
This bloom thing just slows down the pace of a fast paced game type.

I don’t really think it matters much. SWAT is the only gametype in Reach with a KT that’s fast enough to accommodate the DMR’s Vanilla bloom system, but the other two forms wouldn’t make it any lesser.

I would say either ZB or vanilla. On one hand vanilla adds an extra challenge, on the other hand, ZB would make you cheated of less kills. I don’t really see any point in TU.

Either TU or ZB would increase the amount of multi-kills in SWAT. I’m fine with a miss being punished with bloom, but a headshot should not be.

Therefore my vote goes to TU; a happy medium - although the vanilla settings are not bad.