swat update failed

there were suppose to add new map temple and they did fix the voting options has anybody played the new map temple???

> there were suppose to add new map temple and they did fix the voting options has anybody played the new map temple???

So if I read this correctly, they changed the voting options as promised, but you haven’t played the new map called Temple yet?

> there were suppose to add new map temple and they did fix the voting options has anybody played the new map temple???

So if I read this correctly, they changed the voting options as promised, but you haven’t played the new map called Temple yet?

nope played like 20+ games already nothing but the voting options were changed

> nope played like 20+ games already nothing but the voting options were changed

Sounds like it has low weighting.

im still waiting to see this new swat map… i hope it makes up for the loss of uncaged. me and my team only play swat and its been dull with out uncaged and aggravating with asylum still here i would gladly trade them out

wow then it is really low played liked +40 games should had it least once already

from the time i heard about it to now im on a good 100 games and still have not seen it at all this is not cool swat is getting screwed more and more

temple is on tempest which is a DLC map from the noble map pack, you’re not seeing it because people don’t have the map pack.

> > there were suppose to add new map temple and they did fix the voting options has anybody played the new map temple???
>
> So if I read this correctly, they changed the voting options as promised, but you haven’t played the new map called Temple yet?

Bad news: this is Temple. Looks amazing, but almost nobody has the required DLC. Nice going, 343.

i know they don’t even specify that it was going to be dlc map really upset with 343 they should have added 2 forge maps or something

even when i play for 3 hours with a full 8 person team on swat who i know have alllll the dlc i have not seen it once

The little title screen update popup thingy mentioned pretty much everything else from the Bulletin…

Also, why don’t more people have the maps (they’ve been on sale like twice so far…in fact, aren’t they still?)? The main reason I stay away from SWAT now is that I know I’ll never get DLC maps on it because it’s such a popular playlist…and who wants to play Countdown & Swordbase back-to-back-to-back-to-etc.? I was tired of Swordbase in the BETA! V_V

I got it after a few games, I thought it was a fun map, a very nice change from the usual.

> im still waiting to see this new swat map… i hope it makes up for the loss of uncaged. me and my team only play swat and its been dull with out uncaged and aggravating with asylum still here i would gladly trade them out

Uncaged is gone??? YES! I CAN FINALLY PLAY SWAT AGAIN!

Sorry, I hate that map.

It looks sweet. A shame nobody can play it.

Nobody buys the DLC because the maps never come up in matchmaking because nobody bought the DLC because they were overpriced at launch or people had already moved on from reach and didn’t care about new maps. And since none of the good playlists ever required DLC, there was even less incentive to get any of them. Paying half price for maps you’re still never going to see isn’t really a deal. They should make DLC maps free for matchmaking play ~ 6 months after their release or something like that.

It’s a shame that this is the kind of update they throw at swat. I like the new voting options, those are working really well so far, but the map? A true shame. The map looks beautiful, but I, as well as many other players do not have the map, and for those who do, the chance of seeing it is probably less than 10%.

It would be nice to see some more maps added in. They are in the other playlists, why not swat? Obviously some maps wouldn’t work too well due to the playlist’s nature, but surely some of them would.

Ideally they would have a swat beta playlist with a bunch of community maps and a ZB gametype, but we all know that ain’t happening :wink:

The truth of the situation is that no one at 343 understands the Swat community . At least they are trying . I do like the Swat / Magnums / Objective selection , I guess . At least we don’t have to choose between Reflection [ my favorite map ] and Asylum [ my most hated map ] anymore . Try letting that warp your mind for awhile and see how much Swat you can still play . Something is better than nothing . I play alot and have all of the map packs and anniversary as well . I still haven’t seen Temple and probably never will see it enough to enjoy it . The better update would be to put Swat on anniversary and / or Dlc or just to replace the maps that were remove to begin with [ A brilliant idea ] . Swat was fine until 343 broke it . We did not ask for anything . Swat Rules ?

Would love to see this, but ya it only come up if EVERYONE has dlc, since reach is almost out the door…I DOUBT we will see server addons for SWAT DLC